SoftBank Group Corp (9984.T)
Mon, Sep 19 2016
SINGAPORE, Sept 20 Southeast Asian ride-hailing firm Grab said it raised $750 million in a funding round led by investor SoftBank Group, adding that it would continue expanding in the region and also significantly invest in mobile payments capabilities.
LONDON, Sept 13 Britain's shock vote to leave the European Union chilled dealmaking activity involving British companies to the lowest level in at least two decades as bosses grapple with what Brexit will cost, Thomson Reuters data shows.
LONDON, Sept 12 Britain's shock vote to leave the European Union chilled dealmaking activity involving British companies to the lowest level in at least two decades as bosses grapple with what Brexit will cost, Thomson Reuters data shows.
BRIEF-SoftBank Group updates on public offering of Hybrid Bonds (with a Subordination Provision) issue
* Says it sets coupon rate for the first series 25-yr unsecured subordinated bonds with interest deferrable clause and early redeemable option (with a subordination provision)(unsecured subordinated bond for short) as 3.0 percent
* Appointment of Masayoshi Son (chairman and executive director); Ronald Fisher (executive director); and Alok Sama (executive director) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Says the Scheme of Arrangement in respect of the recommended acquisition of ARM Holdings plc ("ARM") by SoftBank Group ("SBG") came into effect on Sep. 5
* Says following 8 september softbank will procure payment of dividend to eligible arm shareholders within seven days of effective date Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Says the co expects all the procedures required for the acquisition of ARM Holdings PLC (ARM) by the co will be completed by Sep. 5
* 3,700 Softbank and Y!Mobile stores in Japan to become 'pokestops' and 'Gyms' in 'Pokemon Go'
LONDON Shareholders in British technology company ARM approved its sale to Japan's SoftBank on Tuesday, marking the end of independence for the chip designer that powered the smartphone revolution.