News: A2A SpA (A2.MI)
6 Dec 2013
PODGORICA - Nine firms and groups have placed bids to help build a new coal-fired unit of up to 300 megawatts at Montenegro's Pljevlja power plant, utility EPCG said on Thursday.
LONDON, June 18 - Acromas, owner of British motoring services firm the AA and over 50s insurance firm Saga, is refinancing 3.062 billion pounds of existing debt to pave the way for a break up of the company.
June 18 - The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- a2a SpA : The Management Board has examined and approved the Half year financial report at 30 June 2013
- a2a SpA : Establishment of A2A Ambiente
- a2a SpA : The A2A S.p.A. Management Board has approved the 2012 results.
- The Management Board of A2A S.p.A. approved a resolution authorizing the issuance of bond securities in the amount of up to EUR 1 billion
- a2a SpA : approved the Interim Report on Operations at 30 September 2012; pproved the 2013-2015 Economic and Financial Plan and the medium to long-term guidelines of the A2A Group
- a2a SpA : Group Sustainability Report 2011, growth in value distributed to stakeholders
- The A2A S.p.A. Management Board has examined and approved the half year financial report at 30 June 2011