News: Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP)
10 Mar 2014
Wed, Nov 6 2013
NEW YORK, Nov 6 - Automotive parts maker Advance Auto Parts is expected to tap the markets Friday with a $1.6 billion credit facility, sources told Thomson Reuters LPC. JP Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, SunTrust and Wells Fargo are leading the deal.
(Adds America Movil, General Electric, Helios. Updates Ziggo)
- Advance Auto Parts Inc will buy 1,418 outlets of the Carquest chain to boost its auto repair operations to complement its car parts business, sending its shares up as much as 20 percent to a record high.
* To buy General Parts, biggest operator of Carquest chain
Oct 16 - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Wednesday:
Oct 16 - Advance Auto Parts Inc plans to buy closely held General Parts International Inc for just over $2 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
- Zacks' Bull Of The Day: Advance Auto Parts
- UBS Raises Target Price, Estimates on Advance Auto Parts (AAP)
- Advance Auto Parts Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Q4 2013 Advance Auto Parts Inc Earnings Conference call (Webcast)
- Cramer's Mad Money - Hard Times For Microsoft (2/4/14)
- Advance Auto Parts: Time To Part Ways For Now
- Advance Auto Parts Reports Fiscal 2013 Comparable EPS Growth and a Return to Positive Comparable Same Store Sales in the Fourth Quarter
- Advance Auto Parts to Report Fourth Quarter and Annual Results on February 6, 2014
- Advanced Consumer Products Opens Door for Large Distribution Opportunities
- Stock Price Movements, Settlement, Acquisition, and Proposal - Research Report on eBay, Macy's, Advance Auto Parts, Jos. A Bank, and LightInTheBox
- Morning Market Bellwether:CarMax, O'Reilly Automotive, Advance Auto Parts, and AutoNation
- Advance Auto Parts Announces Closing of Acquisition of General Parts International, Inc.
- AAAResearchReports.com Research and Coverage: AutoNation, CarMax, O'Reilly Automotive, and Advance Auto Parts
- New Appointments, Issuer Bid Exemptions and Accretive Acquisitions - Research Report on Advance Auto Parts, KAR, Magna, Lithia, and Group 1
- Advance Auto Parts Refinances Credit Facility
- Advance Auto Parts Announces Closing of Senior Notes Offering