Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP.N)
Tue, Aug 16 2016
U.S. auto parts retailer Advance Auto Parts Inc reported a 4.8 percent fall in quarterly revenue as it grapples with "service shortfalls" and the unavailability of parts, sending the company's shares down more than 6 percent premarket.
* Q2 earnings per share view $2.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Aug 16 U.S. auto parts retailer Advance Auto Parts Inc reported a 4.8 percent fall in quarterly revenue due to store closures last year and as it consolidates its Carquest stores.
* George Sherman will remain with company to assist with an orderly transition through end of year
* Mike norona, chief financial officer, will be leaving company
May 6 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Total System Services, Ubiquiti Networks and Advance Auto Parts, on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * United Rentals Inc : Goldman Sachs cuts to sell from neutral * Weatherford International : Seaport Global Securities raises to buy from neutral * Endo International Plc : Mizuho Securities cuts to underperform from neutra
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 8/23/16: Advance Auto Parts, Flowers Foods, AC Convertible & Inc.
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update
- Advance Auto Parts: You Can Do Better
- Advance Auto Parts' (AAP) CEO Tom Greco on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Obsolescence Case For O'Reilly Automotive
- Advance Auto Parts: Starboard Activists Hold The Keys