News: Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP.N)
17 May 2013
Thu, Feb 7 2013
NEW YORK, Feb 7 - Advance Auto Parts Inc : * Shares up 6.3 percent in premarket trading after results
NEW YORK - An auction of Advance Auto Parts Inc failed to attract bids that met its price expectations, making it unlikely the auto parts retailer will proceed with plans to sell itself, according to four people familiar with the matter.
* Carlyle, Leonard Green, KKR and CD&R among bidders-sources
NEW YORK, Nov 29 - An auction of Advance Auto Parts Inc failed to attract bids that met its price expectations, making it unlikely the auto parts retailer would proceed with plans to sell itself, according to four people familiar with the matter.
- Will AutoZone's Stock Keep Driving Higher?
- An Expensive Stock Selling Cheaper Alternative Products
- Look Beyond The Dividend: The Pitney Bowes Fallacy And The Advance Auto Parts Oversight
- 6 Reasons To Buy Advance Auto Parts
- Why the Bull Market in Stocks Is Far From Over
- Is Advance Auto Parts' Stock Destined for Greatness?
- Advance Auto Parts Names InnerWorkings Vendor of the Year
- Advance Auto Parts to Report First Quarter Results on May 23, 2013
- StockCall Scrutinizes CarMax, AutoNation, O'Reilly Automotive, and Advance Auto Parts
- Advance Auto Parts Appoints George Sherman as President; Announces Leadership Changes
- Advance Auto Parts to Webcast a Portion of Its Investor and Analyst Conference on April 10, 2013
- Advance Auto Parts Professional Rolls Out Coverage Increases for MotoLogic® Repair and Diagnostics
- A Forward Look, the Year Ahead - Research Report on Advance Auto Parts, Inc., Huntington Bancshares Incorporated, Firstmerit Corp, Henry Schein, Inc. and Patterson Companies, Inc.
- Before the Bell Scans of CarMax, Copart, O'Reilly Automotive, Advance Auto Parts, and AutoNation
- Advance Auto Parts Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2012 Results
- Advance Auto Parts to Report Fourth Quarter and Annual Results on February 7, 2013