News: Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP.N)
18 Dec 2013
Wed, Nov 6 2013
NEW YORK, Nov 6 - Automotive parts maker Advance Auto Parts is expected to tap the markets Friday with a $1.6 billion credit facility, sources told Thomson Reuters LPC. JP Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, SunTrust and Wells Fargo are leading the deal.
(Adds America Movil, General Electric, Helios. Updates Ziggo)
- Advance Auto Parts Inc will buy 1,418 outlets of the Carquest chain to boost its auto repair operations to complement its car parts business, sending its shares up as much as 20 percent to a record high.
* To buy General Parts, biggest operator of Carquest chain
Oct 16 - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Wednesday:
Oct 16 - Advance Auto Parts Inc plans to buy closely held General Parts International Inc for just over $2 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
- AutoZone's Buyback Plan Is A Winner
- Analysts' Actions: AAP FB LNKD PXD Q
- Advance Auto Parts Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Advance Auto Parts, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Ahead Of Earnings: Acorda Therapeutics, Boyd Gaming, Barrick Gold And Advance Auto Parts
- Analysts' Actions: AAP CL DO HAS TKR
- AAAResearchReports.com Research and Coverage: AutoNation, CarMax, O'Reilly Automotive, and Advance Auto Parts
- New Appointments, Issuer Bid Exemptions and Accretive Acquisitions - Research Report on Advance Auto Parts, KAR, Magna, Lithia, and Group 1
- Advance Auto Parts Refinances Credit Facility
- Advance Auto Parts Announces Closing of Senior Notes Offering
- Advance Auto Parts Announces Michael Creedon as President of Autopart International
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: AutoNation Inc., CarMax Inc., O'Reilly Automotive Inc., and Advance Auto Parts Inc.
- Advance Auto Parts Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Diluted EPS Increase of 17.4% to $1.42
- Advance Auto Parts Rebrands eServices Unit as MOTOSHOPSM Technology ToolsSM
- Advance Auto Parts to Report Third Quarter Results on October 31, 2013
- Today's Research: CarMax Inc., AutoNation Inc., O'Reilly Automotive Inc., and Advance Auto Parts Inc.