AbbVie Inc (ABBV.K)
26 Sep 2016
Tue, Sep 20 2016
* Its portfolio company BioArctic enters into collaboration with AbbVie for Parkinson's Disease Research
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.57per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aug 5 AbbVie Inc said hedge fund Elliott Associates LP has sued the pharmaceuticals company alleging that it had made misrepresentations and omissions related to a failed attempt to buy Dublin-based Shire Plc .
AbbVie Inc posted higher-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue, driven by demand for its flagship drug Humira, and raised its earnings forecast for the year.
July 29 AbbVie Inc posted higher-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue, driven by demand for its flagship drug Humira, and raised its earnings forecast for the year.
July 29 AbbVie Inc's quarterly net revenue jumped 17.8 percent, driven by demand for its top-selling treatment, Humira.
BRIEF-AbbVie initiates late stage study of venetoclax in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma
* Venetoclax is being developed by abbvie and genentech, a member of roche group
* Abbvie receives U.S. FDA approval of once-daily VIEKIRA XR (dasabuvir, ombitasvir, paritaprevir and ritonavir) for the treatment of genotype 1 chronic Hepatitis C
SEOUL Biosimilars maker Samsung Bioepis, part of South Korea's top family-run conglomerate Samsung Group [SAGR.UL], said on Monday it is seeking regulatory approval in Europe to sell its copy of AbbVie Inc's rheumatoid arthritis drug Humira.
* European Medicines Agency reviewing Samsung Bioepis' application
- Buy AbbVie Incorporated: Its Frustration Is Your Long-Term Gain
- Gilead: Ways To Unlock Shareholder Value
- Priority Review Vouchers Revisited
- Vanquish The Political Fears By Purchasing The I-Shares Biotech ETF
- Healthcare Top Dogs See Big Pharma Up 6-4 In September Gains
- Nasty Weekend: Time To Think Through Trump-Era Investing