AmerisourceBergen Corp (ABC)
23 May 2017
Thu, May 4 2017
AmerisourceBergen Corp's profit beat analysts' estimates as it reined in costs and the drug wholesaler raised the lower end of its earnings forecast for the fiscal year, allaying concerns that declining generic drug prices would hurt the pharma supply chain.
* Raised fiscal 2017 adjusted earnings to $5.77 to $5.92 per share
May 4 Drug wholesaler AmerisourceBergen Corp's profit fell 32 percent, as operating expenses rose.
* Amerisourcebergen announces new five-year pharmaceutical supply agreement with express scripts
- New Stocks On Exec Comp And ROIC Model Portfolio: May 2017
- Tracking Seth Klarman's Baupost Group Holdings - Q1 2017 Update
- Global Moats Get Boost From China And France
- Valuation Dashboard: Healthcare - Update
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides