Abertis Infraestructuras SA (ABE.MC)
Mon, Jul 25 2016
* it has given its green light to the acquisition by Spain's Abertis of Italian group A4 Holding, which runs the A4 Brescia-Padua and A31 highways in Italy
* Said on Tuesday that in reference to the execution of a put option of Eutelsat against Abertis for the disposal of its 33.69 percent stake in Hispasat, the compromise to remain in the company, at least until the end of July 2017, assumed by the shareholders via the shareholders agreement, conditions the efficacy of the put
* Abertis spokesman says process initiated by Eutelsat to sell its 33.69 percent stake in Hispasat is not valid
* Abertis targets more growth from purchases (Adds details, background)
MADRID Spain's Abertis said on Monday that, together with a unit of Canada's Brookfield Asset Management , it will launch a bid for the shares of Brazil's Arteris it doesn't already own for 10.15 reais ($2.87) per share.
MADRID, April 18 Spain's Abertis said on Monday that, together with a unit of Canada's Brookfield Asset Management, it will launch a bid for the shares of Brazil's Arteris it doesn't already own for 10.15 reais ($2.87) per share.
MILAN/MADRID, March 1 Spanish toll road operator Abertis is set to sign a deal to buy a majority stake in motorway group A4 Holding for 600 million euros ($653 million) by the end of this month, two sources close to the matter said on Tuesday.
* Full-year net profit triples to 1.9 bln euros on one-off gains
MADRID, Feb 10 Spanish toll road operator Abertis posted a 7.5 percent drop in full-year core profits on Wednesday, hit by weaker traffic in Brazil and domestic accounting changes, just missing analysts' predictions.