Abengoa SA (ABG.MC)
Wed, Sep 28 2016
MADRID, Sept 28 Spain's High Court will investigate the chairman of troubled energy firm Abengoa , Antonio Fornieles, for handing out a 11.5-million-euro ($12.90 million) severance payment to his predecessor, according to a court ruling.
Here are some of the major events scheduled in U.S. Bankruptcy Courts this week. All times are local.
MADRID, Aug 24 Credit ratings agency Moody's said on Wednesday the restructuring plan put forward by Spanish renewable energy and engineering firm Abengoa would reduce its debt burden, but it was unclear whether it would be successful.
MADRID, Aug 16 Spanish renewable energy and engineering firm Abengoa expects to win the support of 75 percent of its creditors for a restructuring plan by Sept. 30, it said on Tuesday.
MADRID, Aug 16 Spanish renewable energy and engineering firm Abengoa expects to win the support of 75 percent of its creditors for a restructuring plan by Sept. 30, it said in a presentation on Tuesday.
* Company to hold conference call on Aug. 16 (Writes through, updates shares, adds quote)
* Says to sell activity of its subsidiary Abentel to Ericsson
* Says sells 3 percent stake in Yoigo for up to 35 million euros ($39.7 million), expects to close the operation in the third quarter of 2016 Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8820 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says some of its US units have started voluntary proceedings in the US insolvency courts
A bankrupt unit of Spanish renewable energy company Abengoa SA is seeking court approval for more time to control its case, saying it's not currently in position to fully evaluate claims against it or prepare a reorganization plan.
- Asbury Automotive: Experimenting With Online Used Car Sales
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update
- Tracking Alex Roepers' Atlantic Investment Management Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update
- Time To Put Auto Dealerships On Your Watchlist
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 8/3/16: CB Richard Ellis Group, Shake Shack, Grubhub
- Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Craig T. Monaghan on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript