News: Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA (ABI.BR)
Thu, Mar 26 2015
LONDON/NEW YORK - Anheuser-Busch InBev , the world's largest brewer, is close to proposing JAB Holding Chief Executive Olivier Goudet as its next chairman, according to four sources familiar with the matter.
LONDON, Feb 26 - Major European share indexes climbed to new multi-year highs on Thursday, with the world's largest brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev leading the food and beverages sector higher after announcing a sharp dividend hike and a share buyback plan.
LONDON, Feb 26 - Major European share indexes climbed to new multi-year highs on Thursday, with the world's largest brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev leading the food and beverages sector higher after announcing a sharply higher dividend and a share buyback plan.
* Q4 core profit $5.07 bln vs Reuters poll consensus of $5.30 bln (Updates after conference call, adds shares)
PARIS, Feb 26 - European stocks were seen steady at the open on Thursday, as investors focused on a flurry of corporate results from blue chips including Anheuser-Busch InBev, Allianz and Deutsche Telekom . AB InBev, the world's largest brewer, announced a sharply higher dividend and a $1-billion share buyback on Thursday. It also forecast improved beer sales in most of its major markets. German insurer Allianz raised its dividend by less than expected after full year operatin
* Anheuser-Busch Inbev reports fourth quarter and full year 2014 results
BRUSSELS, Feb 26 - Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer, announced a sharply higher dividend and a $1 billion share buyback on Thursday and forecast improving income from beer sales in the year ahead.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, December 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has published its new Rating Navigators for Anheuser Busch InBev NV/SA, AmBev S.A., Brown Forman Corporation, Carlsberg Breweries A/S, Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU), Constellation Brands, Inc., Diageo plc, Molson Coors Brewing Company and SABMiller plc. These reports should be read in conjunction with the "Introducing Rating Navigators for Corporates" report dated 5 November 2014 an
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MILAN/LONDON, November 19 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Belgium-based Anheuser Busch InBev NV/SA's (ABI) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'A' and its Short-term IDR at 'F1'. The Outlook on the Long-term IDR is Stable. The senior unsecured ratings of the debt of ABI's subsidiaries, Anheuser Busch InBev Worldwide Inc, Anheuser-Busch InBev Finance Inc, and Anheuser-Busch Companies Inc, have als
BRUSSELS - Japan needs to open up its beer market to European exports if Tokyo and Brussels are to agree one of the world's biggest free trade deals next year, according to an EU document prepared for the next round of talks in December.
- Tough Mudder Takes on New Markets With Some Extreme Partnerships
- SAB Miller And Molson Coors Looking Like Attractive Merger And Acquisition Targets
- Slim Lizzy?s Cocktails Serves up Lo-Cal Good Times
- Business Bankruptcies: 2011 Will Likely Follow 2010 Lower
- They Just Don't Get Beer!
- Will Someone, Anyone, Buy the Chicago Cubs?
- Pre-Market Pulse on Beverages Stocks - Ambev, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Molson Coors Brewing, Constellation Brands, and Diageo
- Technical Notes Covering Beverages Equities - Ambev, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Dr. Pepper Snapple, Constellation Brands, and Molson Coors Brewing
- Technical Data on Consumer Staples Sector Equities -- Ambev, Molson Coors Brewing, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Constellation Brands, and Darling Ingredients
- How it All Plays Out: New Report on Ambev, Amira Nature Foods, Anheuser-Busch Inbev, Anixter and AptarGroup
- Consumer Staples Sector Stocks Review - Molson Coors Brewing, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Constellation Brands, Castle Brands, and Darling Ingredients
- Financial Results, Completed Spinoffs, Scheduled Conference Calls, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, SBA Communications, Best Buy and Dollar Tree
- Beverages Equities Technical Notes - Coca-Cola, PepsiCo Inc., Monster Beverage, Molson Coors Brewing, and Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Scheduled Earnings Release and Donations to Non-Profits - Research Reports on Anheuser-Busch, International Paper, PPG, SeaDrill and Total
- AB InBev Survey Finds 30 Million Identifications Checked Daily, Adults Welcome Servers’ Responsible Drinking Tips
- Anheuser-Busch InBev to Reduce Carbon Emissions in Logistics by 15%