Anheuser Busch Inbev SA NV (ABI.BR)
20 Jan 2017
Tue, Jan 17 2017
DAVOS, Switzerland American actor Matt Damon used Davos to drum up support for his water charity, Water.org on Tuesday, after getting a new multi-million-dollar commitment from Belgian brewer Stella Artois. | Video
DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 17 The Belgian beer brand Stella Artois is increasing its financial commitments to the water charity co-founded by actor Matt Damon, at a time that its owner, Anheuser-Busch InBev, moves into Africa, where access to clean water can be limited.
LONDON, Jan 6 Anheuser Busch InBev and Keurig Green Mountain have teamed up to develop a home appliance that could dispense alcoholic drinks in the home, similar to Keurig's existing machine for soft drinks.
* Announces reference base following combination with Sabmiller
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Anheuser-Busch InBev: What Investors Want to Know https://www.fitchratings.com/site/re/890825 LONDON, November 28 (Fitch) Anheuser-Busch InBev's (ABI) commitment to maintaining its large dividend will significantly limit the company's ability to deleverage in the wake of its GBP79bn acquisition of SABMiller, Fitch Ratings says. ABI was downgraded three notches in 2016 as weaker market conditions and th
* Poland's state-run insurer PZU is not interested in buying a group of beer brands being sold by Anheuser-Busch InBev, which include Pilsner Urquell in the Czech Republic and Tyskie and Lech in Poland, PZU's CEO said on Thursday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MILAN/LONDON, November 09 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA's (ABI) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'BBB' from 'BBB+' and removed it from Rating Watch Negative. The Outlook is Stable. The rating action follows ABI's merger with SABMiller plc (SABM). The agency has also downgraded SABM's IDR to 'BBB' from 'A-' and assigned a Stable Outlook and withdrawn the rating. The downgrade of ABI's rating
Constellation Brands Inc , owner of Corona and Modelo beer, said on Monday it would buy a brewery in Mexico from Grupo Modelo, a subsidiary of Anheuser Busch InBev SA NV , for $600 million.
Oct 31 Constellation Brands Inc, owner of Corona and Modelo beer, said on Monday it would buy a brewery in Mexico from Grupo Modelo, a subsidiary of Anheuser Busch InBev SA NV, for $600 million.
Oct 31 Constellation Brands Inc, owner of Corona and Modelo beer, said on Monday it would buy Obregon Brewery from Grupo Modelo, a subsidiary of Anheuser Busch InBev SA NV, for $600 million.
- BRACE Yourself: Molson Coors Plausible Catalyst
- Tough Mudder Takes on New Markets With Some Extreme Partnerships
- SAB Miller And Molson Coors Looking Like Attractive Merger And Acquisition Targets
- Slim Lizzy?s Cocktails Serves up Lo-Cal Good Times
- Business Bankruptcies: 2011 Will Likely Follow 2010 Lower
- They Just Don't Get Beer!