ABM Industries Inc (ABM)
21 Jul 2017
Wed, Jul 12 2017
Janitorial services provider ABM Industries Inc said it would buy privately held rival GCA Services Group for about $1.25 billion, more than tripling revenue at its high-margin business that provides services to schools and colleges.
* Deal to boost ABM rev in education services unit by 3.4 times
* ABM Industries to acquire GCA Services Group, a facility services leader in the education and commercial industries
July 11 Facility management provider ABM Industries Inc is nearing a deal to acquire privately-held rival GCA Services Group Inc for $1.25 billion in cash and stock, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
* ABM Industries near deal to buy GCA Services for $1.25 billion- WSJ, citing sources Source http://on.wsj.com/2t2i0kQ
* ABM Industries Inc - appointment of Andrea Newborn as executive vice president effective July 5, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ABM Industries announces results for second quarter fiscal 2017
* ABM Industries Inc says ended quarter with total debt, including standby letters of credit, of $443.9 million
By Robert Iafolla ABM Industries Inc announced on Tuesday that it will pay $110 million to settle a class action accusing the company of failing to give uninterrupted rest breaks to thousands of security guards in California.
* ABM Industries enters into agreement to settle class action lawsuit
- ABM (ABM) Acquires GCA Services Group - M&A Slideshow
- ABM Industries: A Dividend Machine Becoming The Next Dividend King
- ABM Industries' (ABM) CEO Scott Salmirs on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- ABM Industries Incorporated 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- The Most Undervalued And Overvalued Dividend Champions - June 2017
- Week Ahead - Comey, Qatar, Terrorism, Oh My