ABM Industries Inc (ABM.N)
22 Feb 2017
Tue, Feb 7 2017
By Robert Iafolla ABM Industries Inc announced on Tuesday that it will pay $110 million to settle a class action accusing the company of failing to give uninterrupted rest breaks to thousands of security guards in California.
* ABM Industries enters into agreement to settle class action lawsuit
LONDON Israeli furniture maker Keter Group’s acquisition of Italian plastic furniture manufacturer ABM Italia will be backed with a €300m ($322 million) leveraged loan, banking sources said on Tuesday.
- ABM Industries Trades At Fair Value - At Best
- Most January Dividend Increases Expected To Be Modest; Two 10%+ Increases Possible
- 12 Dividend Increases: December 12-23, 2016
- United Rentals Is Expensive - Cramer's Lightning Round (12/15/16)
- ABM Industries' (ABM) CEO Scott Salmirs on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- ABM Industries Incorporated 2016 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides