AB Science SA (ABS.PA)
Fri, Mar 31 2017
* AB Science SA issues 1,241,831 new ordinary shares, which will be listed on Euronext Paris market as of April 4, 2017 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Announces that masitinib study in primary and secondary progressive forms of multiple sclerosis has passed its non-futility test at 2 years
* Announces positive top-line results of final analysis from study AB10015 of masitinib in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
* A new phase 3 study has been initiated in asthma uncontrolled by high-dose inhaled corticosteroids and with elevated eosinophil level Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Issues 520,091 new shares at a unit price of 14.62 euros ($15.54)/share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9411 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* In pivotal phase 3 study masitinib administered at 6 mg/kg/day was significantly superior to placebo
- Asset Managers: A Wasting Asset?
- Focus On Europe: Red Alert For European Banks? Capital Destruction At Deutsche Bank And Credit Suisse
- MLPs And K-1s, And UBTI, Oh My!
- AllianceBernstein Holding's (AB) CEO Peter Kraus on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Wall Street Breakfast: Blow To Healthcare Consolidation
- A Conservative Asset Manager For The Income Investor Looking For Consistency