News: Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACHN.O)
19 Dec 2014
- Data from Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc's hepatitis C drug trials showed the company could develop a shorter-duration treatment rivaling offerings from Gilead Sciences Inc and Abbvie Inc.
* Achillion's NS5A inhibitor superior to Gilead's - analysts
Dec 22 - Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc said it would test a combination of two of its experimental hepatitis C drugs after they showed promise against the virus in separate studies.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc said all patients treated with its experimental hepatitis C drug showed no detectable levels of the virus four weeks after the therapy, sending its shares up 18 percent.
(Adds details, analysts' comments on data, share movement)
Aug 15 - Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc said interim results from a mid-stage trial showed that all patients given its experimental hepatitis C drug showed no detectable levels of the virus four weeks after completing the therapy.
- Achillion Pharma Takeout Less Likely Following Subpar Hep C Drug Results
- Today's Market: Hepatitis C News Moving These Stocks
- Six Biotech and Technology Stocks With Strong Technical Set-Ups
- Sovaldi Can't Sustain The Current Prices Of Gilead Sciences' Stock: Algorithmic And Fundamental Analysis
- Regulus To See Further Declines
- 5 Momentum Stocks Currently on the Move with More Potential Upside
- Biotech Stocks Technical Report -- Achillion Pharma, Arrowhead Research, Sunesis Pharma, Array BioPharma, and Seattle Genetics
- Achillion Shows Potential for "Best-in-Disease" HCV Regimen - 100% SVR4 Following a Dual 6-Week ACH-3102-Based Regimen and Separately a 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Achillion to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Achillion Reports 100% SVR12 in a Phase 2 Combination Study With ACH-3102 at the Liver Meeting 2014 (AASLD)
- Achillion Announces Upcoming Poster Presentations Discussing Novel Oral Complement Factor D Inhibitor Platform at the 56th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
- Biotech Equities Coverage - Achillion Pharma, Sarepta Therapeutics, Alnylam Pharma, Incyte, and Cytori Therapeutics
- Achillion Reports Third Quarter and Nine Month 2014 Financial Results
- Upcoming Earnings, Presentation of Clinical Data, Dividends, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Achillion, KB Home, Hovnanian, QEP Resources and Fortune Brands
- Achillion to Present Updated Clinical HCV Data on ACH-3102 and Preclinical Profile of ACH-3422 at the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) Annual Meeting
- Biotech Stocks Technical Data - Medivation, Galectin Therapeutics, Ironwood Pharma, Achillion Pharma, and PDL BioPharma