News: Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACHN.O)
Fri, Aug 15 2014
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc said all patients treated with its experimental hepatitis C drug showed no detectable levels of the virus four weeks after the therapy, sending its shares up 18 percent.
(Adds details, analysts' comments on data, share movement)
Aug 15 - Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc said interim results from a mid-stage trial showed that all patients given its experimental hepatitis C drug showed no detectable levels of the virus four weeks after completing the therapy.
* Dow up 0.02 pct, S&P 500 down 0.02 pct, Nasdaq up 0.04 pct (Updates to close)
* Dow down 0.1 pct, S&P 500 down 0.1 pct, Nasdaq down 0.1 pct (Updates to late afternoon, changes byline)
* Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq all fall 0.1 pct (Updates to midday trading)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.2 pct S&P 500 0.3 pct, Nasdaq 0.3 pct (Updates to open)
* Futures down: Dow 20 pts, S&P 4.4 pts, Nasdaq 8.25 pts (Updates prices, adds RadioShack)
June 10 - Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration allowed it to resume the development of one of its hepatitis C drugs, lifting a clinical hold that was imposed nearly a year ago.
NEW YORK, June 10 - U.S. stock index futures edged lower on Tuesday, as investors found few reasons to keep buying with the Dow and S&P 500 just off the latest in a string of records.
- If Achillion's Hep C Nucleotide Isn't Best In Class, The Stock Is Worth Low Single Digits
- Cramer's Mad Money - 2 Biotech Takeover Targets (9/11/14)
- Achillion - An Options Strategy For A Potential Acquisition
- Protect Against A Market Decline By Shorting These 3 Overvalued Stocks
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Achillion, Ariad Revisited, Endocyte
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 9/2/14: Republic Services, Southern Copper, TJX And Regis
- Biotech Stocks Technical Data - Medivation, Galectin Therapeutics, Ironwood Pharma, Achillion Pharma, and PDL BioPharma
- Technical Updates, Operational Milestones, Product Upgrades, and Energy Saving Programs - Research Reports on Achillion, DE, Honeywell, Lockheed Martin and L-3 Communications
- Acquisitions, Appointments, Patent Grant, Technical Updates, and Awareness Campaign - Research Reports on Covidien, Biogen Idec, Achillion, Intercept and Mylan
- New Drug Launches, Technical Updates, New Facility, Clinical Trials Data, and Dividend Declarations - Research Reports on Covidien, Mylan, Baxter, Achillion and Perrigo
- Achillion Granted U.S. Patent for ACH-3102 and Structurally Related NS5A Inhibitors
- Achillion Achieves 100 Percent Sustained Virologic Response Rate (SVR4) From an Eight Week Phase 2 Trial Evaluating a Ribavirin-Free Regimen of ACH-3102 and Sofosbuvir for Genotype 1 HCV ("Proxy Study")
- Pre-Market Review on Biotech Equities -- Exelixis, Novavax, Achillion Pharma, XOMA, and Amicus Therapeutics
- Achillion Reports Second Quarter and Six Month 2014 Financial Results
- Technical Data on Health Care Sector Equities -- Research on Achillion Pharma, Novavax, Dendreon, and Exelixis
- Agreements, NDA Submissions, FDA Approvals, Enrollment Updates, and Index Inclusions - Analyst Notes on Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Vertex, NPS, StemCells and Achillion