News: ArcelorMittal South Africa Ltd (ACLJ.J)
20 Dec 2013
Fri, Sep 27 2013
JOHANNESBURG - ArcelorMittal South Africa and Kumba Iron Ore said on Friday they were in talks over a potential new ore supply agreement as the companies try to resolve a rights and pricing dispute spanning over three years.
JOHANNESBURG - ArcelorMittal South Africa , a unit of the world's top steelmaker , reported a first-half profit loss as sales weakened and production dipped, and it said it expected the bleak outlook to continue.
- Accelerated Adoption Of Iridex's MicroPulse Technology Could Lead To 100% Upside
- Affordable Care Act: Eye Care Shopping List
- Novartis: New Drugs Will Lead Stock Higher By 2013
- Growth Spotlight: Novartis AG
- Questcor's Weak Pipeline Could Cause Stock To Dive
- Why Dividend Stocks Make Great Acquisitions