News: AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACRX.O)
22 May 2015
Tue, May 5 2015
- U.S. stocks finished sharply lower on Tuesday after a surprisingly wide March U.S. trade deficit raised concerns that the economy shrank in the first quarter. | Video
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc said a division of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had rejected the company's request for a meeting to discuss the need for an additional trial of its pain drug device, Zalviso.
May 4 - AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc said a division of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had rejected the company's request for a meeting to discuss the need for an additional trial of its pain drug device, Zalviso.
* Shares fall as much as 42 pct (Adds comment from analyst note)
March 9 - AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc said the U.S. Food and Drug Administrations asked the company to conduct an additional clinical study on its pain drug.
- Seeking Alpha's Biotech Weekly: Celgene's Future, Northwest Bio's Science, And More
- 4 Strikes But Not Yet Out, AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Still Has Home Runs In Play
- Ionsys Approval Should Be No Balm For AcelRx's Pain
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals' (ACRX) CEO Howard Rosen on Q1 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Next Week In Biotech: Earnings Deluge - From GSK And Achillion To Intercept And Vivus
- A New Drug In The Works, A New CEO, And A New Delay For AcelRx Pharmaceuticals
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences In June
- AcelRx Awarded Contract from Department of Defense to Advance ARX-04
- How it All Plays Out: Complementary Research on First Security, On Deck Capital, Applied Materials, AcelRx Pharmaceuticals and ABIOMED
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Provides Zalviso Regulatory Update and Reports First Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences in May
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals to Hold First Quarter Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast on Monday, May 4th, 2015
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Announces Presentation Of Sublingual Sufentanil Data At The Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons Meeting
- AcelRx Appoints Howard B. Rosen as Interim CEO
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Announces Initiation Of Pivotal Phase 3 Trial For ARX-04
- INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Excess Of $100,000 Investing In AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX) To Contact The Firm