News: AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACRX.OQ)
31 Jul 2014
Mon, Jul 28 2014
- Shares of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc plunged almost 40 percent after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration rejected its pain treatment late on Friday.
July 28 - Shares of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc plunged almost 40 percent after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration rejected its pain treatment late on Friday.
July 28 - Shares of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc plunged nearly 28 percent in premarket trading, after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration rejected its pain drug device, Zalviso, late on Friday.
- Why AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (ACRX) Stock Is Plummeting Today
- Zalviso: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of The FDA's Complete Response Letter
- 4 Biotech Stocks Breaking Out on Big Volume
- Edelman's Perceptive Advisors Buying Amicus Therapeutics Ahead Of Phase III Data Release
- Shorting AcelRx Into PDUFA: A Risky Proposition
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: AcelRx, Yellen Aftermath, Nymox
- Foresite Capital Management Closes $100 Million Growth Capital Fund to Finance Late-Stage Healthcare Companies
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Announces Exercise of Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- AcelRx to Present Top-Line Data from Phase 3 Study of Sufentanil NanoTab® PCA System vs. IV PCA Morphine at the 66th Annual PostGraduate Assembly in Anesthesiology held in New York City
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Announces Proposed Public Offering Of Common Stock
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Piper Jaffray 24th Annual Healthcare Conference
- AcelRx Announces Primary Endpoint Met in Phase 3 Non-Inferiority Study of Sublingual Sufentanil NanoTab® PCA System vs. IV PCA Morphine for Post-Operative Pain
- AcelRx Announces Achievement of the Primary End-Point in Phase 3 Comparative Study Involving the Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System and Plans to Hold a Conference Call and Webcast Tomorrow to Discuss Top-Line Results
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Doses the First Patients in ARX-04 Phase 2 Clinical Study