News: Actavis PLC (ACT)
18 Dec 2013
WASHINGTON - Federal regulators on Friday removed a roadblock to drugmaker Actavis Inc's purchase of Warner Chilcott Plc after Actavis agreed to sell all rights and assets related to three oral contraceptives and an osteoporosis treatment.
NEW YORK - Specialty pharmaceutical Warner Chilcott Plc is in market with $4.4 billion in credit facilities that will refinance and combine debt following the company's acquisition by drug manufacturer Actavis Inc , sources told Thomson Reuters LPC.
NEW YORK, July 3 - Specialty pharmaceutical Warner Chilcott Plc is in market with $4.4 billion in credit facilities that will refinance and combine debt following the company's acquisition by drug manufacturer Actavis Inc, sources told Thomson Reuters LPC.
- Elite Pharmaceuticals: Swinging For The Fences
- Dow Outdoes Itself
- Turning Point For Consumer Discretionary Sector?
- Will Teva Pharmaceuticals Overcome Its Patent Cliff Worries?
- Actavis Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- With The FDA Reviewing Bunavail, BioDelivery Might Be A Buy
- Actavis to Present at the 32nd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Zimmer Holdings Names Paul Bisaro to Board of Directors
- Technical Research on Equities: Zoetis, Actavis, Avanir Pharma, and Salix Pharma
- Clinical Trial Results, Share Repurchase Transactions, Stock Price Updates, Appointments, and Investments - Research Report on AbbVie, Express Scripts, Actavis, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and GSK
- Actavis Announces Tentative Agreement Related to Asacol® HD Patent Challenge Litigation
- Stock Price Movements, Campaigns, New Clinical Studies, and Approvals- Research Report on Actavis, Ariad Pharmaceuticals, DaVita, Celldex, and WellCare
- Collaborations, Leadership Changes, and Business Restructuring Plans - Research Report on Agilent, DaVita, Actavis, Universal Health Services, and WellCare
- Actavis Announces U.S. Specialty Brands Sales Organization Restructuring
- Federal Legislation Support, Philanthropic Activities, and Patent Challenges - Research Report on Mylan, Abbott, Actavis, AbbVie, and Agilent Technologies
- Actavis Confirms Generic Axiron® Patent Challenge