News: Adobe Systems Inc (ADBE.O)
11 Jul 2014
Wed, Jun 18 2014
* Indexes off: Dow 0.22 pct, S&P up 0.03 pct, Nasdaq off 0.11 pct (Updates to midday)
* Dow off 0.07 pct, S&P up 0.09 pct, Nasdaq off 0.06 pct (Updates to open, adds comment)
* Futures: Dow off 6 pts, S&P off 0.25 pts, Nasdaq up 4 pts (Adds data, updates prices)
NEW YORK, June 18 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Wednesday, after a three-day winning streak for the S&P 500 index and ahead of a monetary policy announcement by the Federal Reserve.
- Adobe Systems Inc, the maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue, helped by higher subscription sales of its Creative Cloud and Marketing Cloud suites.
June 17 - Adobe Systems Inc, the maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue, helped by higher subscription sales of its Creative Cloud and Marketing Cloud suites.
(Adds comment from plaintiffs' lawyer, details about plaintiffs)
May 16 - Adobe Systems Inc said on Friday that access to its Creative Cloud was restored following an outage that disrupted the Web-based, subscription service to top-selling software programs including Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash for about a day.
May 15 - Adobe Systems Inc said late on Thursday it was working to fix login issues for its Creative Cloud suite, more than 24 hours after users said they were unable to access some of its products.
- Adobe Systems Inc released an update on Monday to its widely used Flash Player software to fix a bug that cybersecurity company Kaspersky Lab said had been exploited to attack visitors to a Syrian government website.
- Autodesk - Stay Cautious As Analysts Turn Bullish
- New Extended Version Of Creative Cloud To Bolster Adobe's CC Subscriber Base
- Memo to College Grads: Quitting Your Job Is a Great Career Move
- Adobe: 7 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares This Month
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up: 6/26/14
- Jim Cramer Explains Why The S&P Hit an All-Time High
- Conference Call Schedules, Return of Popular Series, Update on Management Transitions, and Recognitions - Analyst Notes on Google, Yahoo!, Citrix, SanDisk and Adobe
- Expert Briefing on Application Software Stocks -- Research on Nuance Communications, NQ Mobile, Adobe Systems, and Splunk
- Adobe Foundation Announces Winners of the Third Annual Adobe Youth Voices Awards
- Creative Cloud Release, Annual Meeting Schedule, Recognition, Stake Purchase, and Extended Partnership - Analyst Notes on Adobe, Yahoo!, EMC, SunEdison and Vodafone
- Adobe Releases New Creative Cloud Photography Plan for $9.99 Per Month
- Adobe Takes Creativity Mobile With New Creative Cloud Connected Apps and Hardware
- Adobe Announces All New 2014 Release of Creative Cloud
- Adobe’s Cloud Solutions Fuel Strong Financial Results
- New Creatives: Mobile, Social, Versatile, Optimistic
- Adobe to Webcast Q2 FY14 Earnings Conference Call