Adobe Systems Inc (ADBE.O)
28 Sep 2016
Tue, Sep 20 2016
Adobe Systems Inc reported a better-than-expected 20 percent jump in quarterly revenue as its Creative Cloud package of software tools attracted more users.
* Shares on pace to open at record high (Adds CFO comment from conference call, details; updates shares)
* Says expect to achieve adobe marketing cloud year-over-year revenue growth of approximately 30% in Q4
Sept 20 Adobe Systems Inc reported a 20 percent rise in quarterly revenue, the tenth straight quarter of increase, as its Creative Cloud package of software tools added more subscribers.
* Hale has served in senior positions at Linden Lab and Adobe systems
* Co-Chairman, John Warnock reports open market sale of 2,000 shares of co's common stock at average price of $98.51/share on July 20 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
Adobe Systems Inc's second-quarter revenue and full-year revenue forecast just about met analysts' estimates, disappointing investors hoping demand for the company's Creative Cloud package of software tools would outpace expectations.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.71, revenue view $1.47 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
June 21 Adobe Systems Inc reported a 20.4 percent rise in second-quarter revenue, as more customers subscribed for its Creative Cloud package of software tools, such as Photoshop.
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 9/27/16: EIGI, IDSY, HY
- Microsoft Recruited Adobe To Defect From AWS To Azure
- Flash Streaming Dying Out, Many CDNs Shutting Down Support For RTMP
- Adobe Creative Cloud Continues To Grow
- Don't Overthink Fed's Decision - Cramer's Mad Money (9/21/16)
- Adobe: A Quarter Of Easy Living