Adobe Systems Inc (ADBE.OQ)
Wed, Jun 21 2017
* Adobe Systems Inc- announced it has acquired all Skybox Technology from Mettle
Adobe Systems Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit and forecast current-quarter above analysts' estimates, as the software maker benefits from a rapid switch to the cloud.
Starting today Reuters video and photography content is available across Adobe products through Adobe Stock’s new editorial offerings. Reuters archive of award-winning photography and video clips will be available in addition to new photo and video content added daily.
* Adobe Stock debuts new editorial collection and next gen search capability Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Microsoft Corp and Adobe Systems Inc are joining to make their respective sales and marketing software products more potent competitors to Salesforce.com Inc and Oracle Corp offerings, the two firms said Monday.
March 20 Microsoft Corp and Adobe Systems Inc are joining to make their respective sales and marketing software products more potent competitors to Salesforce.com Inc and Oracle Corp offerings, the two firms said Monday.
Wall Street drifted lower on Monday as investors worried that President Donald Trump's plan to cut taxes and boost the economy could take longer than previously expected. | Video
NEW YORK U.S. stocks dipped on Friday as bank shares fell alongside Treasury yields while Adobe helped buoy the S&P tech sector and the Nasdaq Composite. | Video
* Dow down 0.1 pct, S&P 500 down 0.13 pct, Nasdaq flat (Updates to market close, changes comment, byline)
Adobe Systems Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit, as the demand for its Creative Cloud package of software tools, which includes Photoshop, continued to rise.
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 7/21/17: SANW, LE, OLBK
- Vanguard Prepares To Destroy The S&P 500 Again
- BlackBerry Is Correctly Priced - Cramer's Lightning Round (7/20/17)
- Party City Invests In Punchbowl As Part Of Strategic Partnership
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 7/14/17: FOLD, KIN, IFF, CVO, MMAC, YSTR
- Microsoft: The New Adobe?