Adobe Systems Inc (ADBE.OQ)
24 Jun 2016
Adobe Systems Inc's second-quarter revenue and full-year revenue forecast just about met analysts' estimates, disappointing investors hoping demand for the company's Creative Cloud package of software tools would outpace expectations.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.71, revenue view $1.47 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
June 21 Adobe Systems Inc reported a 20.4 percent rise in second-quarter revenue, as more customers subscribed for its Creative Cloud package of software tools, such as Photoshop.
* Livefyre will be part of Adobe Experience Manager and integrated across Adobe Marketing Cloud Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Partners with Adobe to power digital rights management for industry-leading multiscreen TV platform Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BOSTON Adobe Systems Inc issued an emergency update on Thursday to its widely used Flash software for Internet browsers after researchers discovered a security flaw that was being exploited to deliver ransomware to Windows PCs.
BOSTON, April 7 Adobe Systems Inc issued an emergency update on Thursday to its widely used Flash software for Internet browsers after researchers discovered a security flaw that was being exploited to deliver ransomware to Windows PCs.
* Valueact Capital Management LP sold 8.73 mln shares of Adobe Systems Inc between 29-31 March 2016 at price of $92.97-$94
* Shares rise 7.5 percent in extended trading (Adds forecast, details)
- Adobe: Stock Is Fully Priced
- Wall Street Breakfast: Brexit Campaigning Enters Final Hours
- Adobe Systems' (ADBE) CEO Shantanu Narayen on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (6/17/16)
- SaaS Investors: Mind The Valuation 'GAP' (Growth At Any Price)
- PTC's Misunderstood Transformation Creates A Rare Investment Opportunity