News: Adecco SA (ADEN.VX)
24 Oct 2014
Thu, Oct 16 2014
TOKYO - Staffing firm Recruit Holdings Co Ltd surged in its market debut in Tokyo on Thursday, with investors leaping at a rare opportunity to grab part of a big Japanese company with strong online growth prospects.
* Recruit aims to grow globally, competes with Adecco (Adds analysis of stock valuation, details of offering; Repeats to fix formatting of bullet points)
* Shares down 0.8 pct at close (Changes dateline to Rome, recasts, adds CEO, analyst comment)
LONDON, Sept 24 - European shares halted a two-day slide on Wednesday, helped by supportive comments from European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi, although the mood remained cautious ahead of a key German sentiment survey.
Sept 24 - Adecco SA : * Shares open down 2 percent after trading update
* Aims to be world's top staffing firm by 2020 (Adds details on offering, comparison with Adecco)
* Sells 1.9 percent stake for about 231.8 mln Swiss francs
ZURICH, Sept 4 - Adecco shares were seen opening lower on Thursday as traders said a major shareholder was set to unload a large part of its stake in the staffing company.
Aug 11 - Adecco SA : * Says acquires OnForce to expand its Beeline service offering * Says transaction will not have a material financial impact on the Adecco
* Biggest market France continues to weigh on overall growth