Adcare Health Systems Inc (ADK.A)
2 Dec 2016
Mon, Nov 14 2016
* Adcare health systems says "board has thoroughly and diligently evaluated a wide range of strategic alternatives, including a sale or merger of company"
* Q2 revenue rose 61 percent to $7.2 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Transferred operations of savannah beach facility in Georgia from New Beginnings Care LLC to affiliate of Peach Health Group LLC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* New beginnings care, llc became a debtor in possession in a series of bankruptcy cases jointly administered under new beginnings care, llc, et al., bankr. e.d. Tn chattanooga division
- AdCare Health Systems' (ADK) CEO Bill McBride on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Good, The Bad, And The Beautiful From The Perspective Of A Preferred Investor
- Are We At The Beginning Of The End Of Irrational Exuberance?
- Ignore The Short-Term Activist Shaking The Tree At ARI Network Services
- AdCare Health Systems Viewed Through The Eyes Of A Preferred Investor - An Update
- AdCare Health Systems' (ADK) CEO Bill McBride on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript