News: Archer Daniels Midland Co (ADM)
1 Aug 2014
Thu, Jul 31 2014
SAO PAULO, July 31 - The Brazilian arm of U.S. commodities trader Archer Daniels Midland Co received final government approval to ship soybeans and corn from its new terminal at the mouth of the Amazon, Brazil's official gazette said.
LONDON, July 11 - A group of armed individuals has occupied a Cargill Inc sunflower-seed crushing plant in Ukraine's eastern Donetsk region after it was closed due to the increased tensions in the area, the company said on Friday.
LONDON/FRANKFURT - U.S. agribusiness Archer Daniels Midland has agreed to buy Swiss-German natural ingredient company Wild Flavors for 2.3 billion euros ($3 billion) to enter the flavoring and the health-conscious food sectors. | Video
* Gives ADM access to growing flavouring and health markets
(Corrects currency in paragraph 1 to $136 million from euros)
July 7 - Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) said it is buying food flavors and specialty ingredients company Wild Flavors for 2.2 billion euros ($3 billion) in cash and will assume about 0.1 billion euros of net debt.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co is close to buying natural food ingredients maker Wild Flavors GmbH, backed by buyout group KKR & Co , for about 2.5 billion euros ($3.4 billion), Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
July 3 - Archer Daniels Midland Co is close to buying natural food ingredients maker Wild Flavors GmbH, backed by buyout group KKR & Co, for about 2.5 billion euros ($3.4 billion), Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
HAMBURG, July 1 - Germany's largest grain trading house Alfred C. Toepfer International has been renamed ADM Germany GmbH by its new parent Archer Daniels Midland Co. , removing the Toepfer name from the global grains market after almost 100 years.
(Adds Telekom Austria, Societe Generale, Warburg Pincus, Espirito Santo; updates Nestle, GE)
- 7 Highest Yielding, 7 Fastest Growing And 7 Highest Total Return Dividend Aristocrats
- A DGI Portfolio: Case For Passive Income From Stock Dividends - Part 3
- Retirement: Are You Exposed To False Diversification Risk?
- Did Archer Daniels Midland Get A Good Deal By Acquiring Wild Flavors?
- Archer Daniels Midland - A Much Rumored Deal Has Finally Become Reality
- Why Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM) Stock is Increasing Today
- Technical Recap on Food Products Equities -- Archer-Daniels-Midland, Bunge, Tyson Foods, Pilgrim's Pride, and BRF
- Grants, Acquisitions, Facility Expansion, New Product Offerings, and Earnings Schedule - Analyst Notes on Hillshire Brands, ADM, ConAgra, Keurig and Mondelez
- ADM to Release Second Quarter Financial Results on Aug. 5, 2014
- ADM Expands Food-Ingredient Offering with Acquisition of WILD Flavors
- Operations Expansion, Donations, and Dividends - Analyst Notes on Whole Foods Market, ADM, Hormel Foods, BRF and Krispy Kreme
- Consumer Staples Stocks Technical Review -- Research on Wal-Mart Stores, Costco Wholesale, Archer-Daniels-Midland, and Bunge
- Community Health Initiatives, Stake Acquisition, and Partnerships to Promote Better Nutrition - Analyst Notes on Hillshire Brands, KeurigGreenMountain, Kellogg's, ConAgra and ADM
- ADM Expands Presence in Asia-Pacific to Serve Growing Market
- ADM Completes Acquisition of Remaining Stake of Toepfer International
- ADM Joins World Cocoa Foundation’s CocoaAction Sustainability Strategy