News: Archer Daniels Midland Co (ADM)
17 Sep 2014
Tue, Sep 2 2014
NEW YORK/CHICAGO - Commodity merchant Cargill Inc [CARG.UL] said on Tuesday it will buy the global chocolate business of its rival Archer Daniels Midland Co for $440 million in a move to expand its production capacity in North America.
NEW YORK/CHICAGO, Sept 2 - Commodity merchant Cargill Inc said on Tuesday it will buy the global chocolate business of its rival Archer Daniels Midland Co for $440 million in a move to expand its production capacity in North America.
NEW YORK/CHICAGO - Commodity merchant Cargill Inc [CARG.UL] said on Tuesday it was buying Archer Daniels Midland Co's global chocolate business for $440 million in a move to expand its production capacity in North America.
NEW YORK, Sept 2 - Cargill Inc said it has agreed to buy Archer Daniels Midland Co's global chocolate business for $440 million in a move to expand its production capacity in North America.
BRUSSELS, Aug 28 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
(Corrects size of new port to show capacity is 450,000 tonnes a year, not 45,000, in paragraph 2)
SYDNEY, Aug 12 - GrainCorp Ltd said on Tuesday it did not consult former takeover bidder Archer Daniels Midland Co over its decision to appoint Mark Palmquist as new managing director and chief executive officer.
MANILA, Aug 11 - Six international suppliers are likely to bid for state contracts to ship up to 500,000 tonnes of rice to the Philippines in a tender later this month, the country's grains procurement agency said on Monday.
CHICAGO - Agribusiness company Archer Daniels Midland Co on Tuesday reported higher-than-expected second-quarter earnings, citing strong U.S. exports and demand for ethanol.
NEW YORK/CHICAGO - Agribusiness company Archer Daniels Midland Co expects to sell its global chocolate business by the end of the third quarter, its president said on Tuesday, after opting to hold onto its larger cocoa press business.
- What Price Dividend Aristocracy? Assessing The Dividend Aristocrats And The NOBL ETF (Part 2)
- What Price Dividend Aristocracy? The Dividend Aristocrats And Their Fair Values (Part 1)
- Why Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM) Stock Is Up Today
- Monsanto Co.: Passive DGI Portfolio Stock Review
- Dividend Stock Analysis: Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Soybean Prices Continue Downtrend Heading Into Record Harvest
- ADM R&D Leader Receives Innovation Award
- Market Activity, Withdrawal of Arbitration Case, Divestures, Mining ActivityUpdate, and Acquisitions - Research Reports on Emerge Energy, Newmont Mining, Goldcorp, ADM and Crown
- Review on Consumer Staples Stocks -- Coca-Cola, Monster Beverage, Dr. Pepper Snapple, Archer-Daniels-Midland, and Mead Johnson Nutrition
- Cargill to buy ADM's chocolate business
- ADM Announces Sale of Global Chocolate Business
- ADM Opens Global Headquarters and Customer Center in Chicago
- ADM Announces Management Appointment
- Quarterly Performance Reviews, Dividend Declarations and Technical Updates - Research Reports on CF Industries, HollyFrontier, Kraft Foods, Mohawk and Archer Daniels
- First Loaded Ship Departs New ADM Port Terminal in Northern Brazil
- ADM to Present at Barclays Back-to-School Consumer Conference