Aberdeen Asset Management PLC (ADN.L)
24 Feb 2017
Tue, Feb 7 2017
BRIEF-Aberdeen Asset Management reports 5.3 pct passive stake in Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd as of Dec 30 - SEC filing
* Aberdeen Asset Management PLC reports 5.3 percent passive stake in Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd as of December 30, 2016 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2lkMJlm) Further company coverage:
* Shares down 4.5 pct, among top fallers in midcap index (Adds detail from statement, CEO quote, analyst quote, share price)
LONDON, Feb 2 Aberdeen Asset Management said total assets under management fell to 302.7 billion pounds ($383.22 billion) in the three months to the end of December, as demand from clients to withdraw cash more than offset market gains.
LONDON, Nov 28 Live coverage of European markets now available on cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets
LONDON, Nov 28 Aberdeen Asset Management posted a year-on-year drop in full-year revenue and profit on Monday, hit by outflows across a range of products including its multi-asset and quantitative funds.
* FY underlying pretax profit 352.7 million pounds versus 491.6 million pounds a year ago.
Aberdeen Asset Management's chief executive said Italian bank UniCredit had priced its Pioneer fund unit too high at 3.5 billion euros ($3.7 billion), prompting the British firm to drop a takeover bid, Bloomberg reported on Monday.
* Credit Suisse analysts see no hit to dividend (Adds background, FCA)
LONDON, Sept 12 British's Financial Conduct Authority has asked Aberdeen Asset Management to increase the required minimum level of capital it holds for regulatory purposes, the asset manager said on Monday.
- Scotland's Upcoming Referendum on Leaving the United Kingdom Unsettles the Markets
- Should I Invest in These 5 FTSE 100 Shares?
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares With High Forecast Growth
- Blue Chip Dividend Bargains: National Grid, Old Mutual, and Aberdeen Asset Management
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares Hitting New Highs