Aberdeen Asset Management PLC (ADN.L)
LONDON, May 25 The European Union is unlikely to discriminate against asset managers in London who want to run funds inside the bloc after Brexit, the chief executive of Aberdeen Asset Management, Martin Gilbert, said on Thursday.
LONDON, May 12 (IFR) - Paul Mehta is to join Aberdeen Asset Management to head up and build its new loan platform.
LONDON Standard Life and Aberdeen Asset Management expect to cut 800 jobs, nearly 10 percent of the firms' combined workforce, as part of a merger to create Britain's biggest listed investment manager.
May 9 The combination of Standard Life Plc and Aberdeen Asset Management Plc will be called Standard Life Aberdeen plc when the two fund groups complete their merger, Standard Life said on Tuesday.
* Court-sanctioned scheme of arrangement for Standard Life deal is expected to become effective on or around 14 august 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
LONDON, May 9 Paul Mehta is set to join Aberdeen Asset Management to head up and grow its new loan platform.
* Appointment of Martin Gilbert as an independent non-executive director of company with immediate effect.
* Shares up 3.2 pct (Adds detail from statement, share reaction, analyst reaction)
LONDON Standard Life Chief Executive Keith Skeoch will oversee its day-to-day running after it merges with Aberdeen Asset Management , while Aberdeen boss Martin Gilbert will handle external matters like marketing, the companies said.
LONDON, March 20 Standard Life Chief Executive Keith Skeoch will oversee its day-to-day running after it merges with Aberdeen Asset Management, while Aberdeen boss Martin Gilbert will handle external matters like marketing, the companies said.
- Scotland's Upcoming Referendum on Leaving the United Kingdom Unsettles the Markets
- Should I Invest in These 5 FTSE 100 Shares?
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares With High Forecast Growth
- Blue Chip Dividend Bargains: National Grid, Old Mutual, and Aberdeen Asset Management
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares Hitting New Highs