Aberdeen Asset Management PLC (ADN.L)
Mon, Sep 12 2016
* Credit Suisse analysts see no hit to dividend (Adds background, FCA)
LONDON, Sept 12 British's Financial Conduct Authority has asked Aberdeen Asset Management to increase the required minimum level of capital it holds for regulatory purposes, the asset manager said on Monday.
Aug 23 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
LONDON, Aug 12 Aberdeen Asset Management said on Friday it had changed the fair value adjustment on its UK Property Fund to minus 5 percent from minus 7 percent because market conditions continued to calm.
LONDON, July 29 British fund firm Aberdeen Asset Management said on Friday it had completed the rebalancing of its UK property funds and no longer needed to sell properties quickly to meet redemptions.
LONDON Aberdeen Asset Management , a top-10 shareholder in drinks firm SABMiller , said on Tuesday that a revised $100 billion-plus bid for the company from rival AB Inbev remained "unacceptable".
LONDON, July 26 Aberdeen Asset Management , a top-10 shareholder in drinks firm SABMiller, said on Tuesday that a revised $100 billion-plus bid for the company from rival AB Inbev remained "unacceptable".
* Market, FX moves add 17.5 bln; shares recover, up 2 pct (Recasts, updates shares, adds fresh analyst quote)
* CEO Martin Gilbert says seeing a lot of interest in property from institutional investors.
* Says assets under management £301.4 billion (31 march 2016: £292.8 billion)
- Scotland's Upcoming Referendum on Leaving the United Kingdom Unsettles the Markets
- Should I Invest in These 5 FTSE 100 Shares?
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares With High Forecast Growth
- Blue Chip Dividend Bargains: National Grid, Old Mutual, and Aberdeen Asset Management
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares Hitting New Highs