Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP.O)
29 Sep 2016
Thu, Sep 22 2016
* CEO Carlos Rodriguez's FY 2016 total compensation was $10.9 million versus $8.3 million in FY 2015 - sec filing
* Yields on 10-year on pace for most monthly gain since June 2015 * Two-year notes on pace for biggest gain since December * Yields little moved on Wednesday after in-line ADP report (Updates to afternoon trading, adds June market action) By Dion Rabouin NEW YORK, Aug 31 Yields on benchmark U.S. 10-year Treasury notes were little moved on Wednesday but notched their largest monthly gain in more than a year as strong U.S. data and limited volatility reduced the appet
* Weak euro zone inflation adds pressure for more ECB action (Recasts with market move, adds data details, updates prices)
* Dollar at 3-week high after data, then turns lower * Focus now on August payrolls numbers on Friday * Graphic: 2016 asset returns http://reut.rs/1WAiOSC (Updates prices; adds comment, second byline, NEW YORK dateline) By Marcy Nicholson and Jan Harvey NEW YORK/LONDON, Aug 31 Gold slid to a two-month low on Wednesday after forecast-beating U.S. jobs data stoked speculation that the Federal Reserve would move ahead with plans to raise interest rates, briefly propell
* Yields little moved on Wednesday after in-line ADP report * Yields on 10-year on pace for most monthly gain since June 2015 * Two-year notes on pace for biggest gain since November * Solid U.S. data, rate hike expectations hurt Treasury prices By Dion Rabouin NEW YORK, Aug 31 Yields on benchmark U.S. 10-year Treasury notes were little moved on Wednesday but on track for their largest monthly gain in more than a year as strong U.S. data has limited volatility an
NEW YORK, Aug 31 The U.S. dollar rose to three-week highs against a basket of currencies on Wednesday after data showed that jobs gains in August were roughly in line with expectations, before paring gains on weak manufacturing data.
NEW YORK U.S. private employers added 177,000 jobs in August, above economists' expectations, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Wednesday.
* Dollar index eases after USD hits 1-month high vs yen * Coming up: ADP private payrolls data, 1215 GMT * Graphic: 2016 asset returns http://reut.rs/1WAiOSC (Updates throughout, adds LONDON dateline) By Jan Harvey LONDON, Aug 31 Gold edged higher on Wednesday as the dollar softened, but remained on course to snap two months of gains in August on mounting speculation the Federal Reserve could raise interest rates sooner rather than later. Investors are awaiting
* ADP data reinforces expectations for solid US payrolls report
NEW YORK, Aug 3 The dollar gained on Wednesday, after hitting six-week lows hit a day earlier, as investors squared positions ahead of Friday's U.S. non-farm payrolls report, which should help determine the timing of the Federal Reserve's next interest rate hike.
- My 85 Stock Portfolio Evaluation Of Want To Buy Prices And Yields For Purchase - Includes BDCs And REITs
- Blending Individual Equities And ETFs
- Free Market Capitalist August Dividend Income
- 85-Stock Portfolio Review By Dividend Payment Month Groups, CCC Status, Moats And New Purchases
- The Good Business Portfolio: 2016 2nd Quarter Earnings And Performance Review
- 20% Upside Potential For This Dividend Aristocrat Within A Year