Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP.OQ)
Wed, May 3 2017
* New orders in services sector highest since 2005 - ISM (Update with Fed statement after FOMC meeting, market action)
NEW YORK, May 3 The dollar clung to modest gains against a basket of currencies on Wednesday after payroll processor ADP said U.S. companies hired 177,000 workers in April, close to the median estimate of an 175,000 gain among economists polled by Reuters.
May 3 U.S. private employers added 177,000 jobs in April, slightly above economists' expectations, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Wednesday. Economists surveyed by Reuters had forecast the ADP National Employment Report would show a gain of 175,000 jobs, with estimates ranging from 140,000 to 236,000. Private payroll gains in the month earlier were revised down to 255,000 from an originally reported 263,000 increase. The report is jointly developed with Mo
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.23 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
NEW YORK, April 5 U.S. stocks turned negative and the dollar slipped on Wednesday after minutes from the Federal Reserve showed planned changes in its bond investment policy, reversing a rally spurred by a strong jobs report earlier in the day.
NEW YORK, April 5 U.S. stocks rose on Wednesday, with the Nasdaq hitting a fresh all-time high on strong U.S. private sector-jobs data, which also lifted the dollar as it backed forecasts for at least two more interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve this year.
U.S. companies added 263,000 workers in March, the most since December 2014, suggesting further tightening of the labor market, payrolls processor ADP said on Wednesday.
* Expectations of strong U.S. payrolls after blockbuster ADP data
TOKYO, March 9 The dollar stood tall on higher U.S. Treasury yields on Thursday, after a surge in U.S. private-sector jobs in February cemented expectations the Federal Reserve will raise rates next week.
* U.S. companies hire most workers since Dec 2015 -ADP * Strong 10-year note auction renew bids for Treasuries * U.S. 2-year yield hits highest since August 2009 * Some investors await clues on ECB's bond purchases (Update market action, add quote) By Richard Leong NEW YORK, March 8 U.S. Treasury yields jumped on Wednesday, with the two-year yield hitting its highest levels in more than 7-1/2 years, as a strong gain in U.S. private-sector jobs in February ce
- The Good Business Portfolio: 2017 1st Quarter Earnings And Performance Review
- ADP Update: 42 Years Of Dividend Increases
- My 83 Stock Portfolio Requirements And Listing Of Do Not Sell, Core And Speculation Status
- Dividend Champions Everywhere
- Dividend ETF To Retire On
- Positioning A Portfolio Properly For Any Outcome