Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP.OQ)
Thu, Jun 16 2016
* On june 15, co entered into $3.25 billion 364-day credit agreement,$3.75 billion five-year credit agreement with group of lenders
NEW YORK U.S. private employers added 173,000 jobs in May, below economists' expectations, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Thursday.
* Currency trading lighter than usual due to Japan holiday (Updates market action, adds quote)
NEW YORK U.S. private employers added the fewest workers in three years in April, well below economists' expectations, with signs of weak hiring activity across most sectors, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Wednesday.
* ADP private jobs data misses expectations badly * Yields fall to lowest since April 20 * U.S. international trade deficit shrinks, pares yields loss By Dion Rabouin NEW YORK, May 4 U.s. Treasury yields fell to their lowest level in two weeks on Wednesday after a reading on U.S. jobs data for April missed expectations, posting the weakest gain in three years, but yields pared those losses after an improvement in the U.S. trade balance. Private employers in the U
Payroll firm Automatic Data Processing Inc said tax and salary data of employees of "a small number" of its clients had been stolen.
BRIEF-ADP says has learned small number of clients whose employees have been victimized by fraudulent registrations
* Has learned small number of clients whose employees have been victimized by fraudulent registrations through self-service registration portal
(Updates market action, adds quote, changes byline) * View on gradual U.S. rate hikes spurs curve-steepening trades * 2-, 3-year yields hit 1-month lows after 7-year note auction * ADP jobs data support view of solid March payrolls report By Dion Rabouin NEW YORK, March 30 Shorter-dated U.S. Treasury yields fell on Wednesday as traders piled on bets the Federal Reserve would raise interest rates gradually in the coming months in the wake of dovish comments fro
* Indexes up: Dow 0.82 pct, S&P 0.79 pct, Nasdaq 0.96 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
(Corrects in second bullet to say $28 bln not $27 bln) * Investors reduce bond holdings in favor of risk assets * U.S. to sell $28 billion 7-year notes * ADP jobs data support view of solid March payrolls report By Richard Leong NEW YORK, March 30 U.S. Treasury prices fell on Wednesday with benchmark yields rising from four-week lows as remarks about gradual interest rate hikes from Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen revived demand for stocks and other risky a