News: Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS)
18 Sep 2014
Sept 11 - Credit card processor Alliance Data Systems Corp said it will buy Conversant Inc for about $2.3 billion in cash and stock to boost its digital marketing business.
Sept 11 - Credit card processor Alliance Data Systems Corp said it will buy digital marketing company Conversant Inc for about $2.3 billion in cash and stock.
July 17 - Credit card processor Alliance Data Systems Corp bumped up its full-year earnings forecast for the second time this year after posting a better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by strong sales in its customer loyalty programs business.
July 17 - Credit card processor Alliance Data Systems Corp reported an 18 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by strong sales in its customer loyalty programs business.
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays - September 15, 2014
- These Statistics Justify Alliance's $2.3 Billion Bid on Conversant
- Alliance Data’s $2.3 Billion Conversant Deal Shows Digital Ad Heft
- Why Conversant (CNVR) Stock Continues To Skyrocket Today
- Wall Street Breakfast: EU Places New Sanctions On Russia, U.S. To Follow
- Cramer's Mad Money - 2 Biotech Takeover Targets (9/11/14)
- Sephora Enlists Epsilon For Permission-Based Email Marketing Services
- CONVERSANT SHAREHOLDER ALERT - The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Investigates the Sale of Conversant, Inc. to Alliance Data Systems Corporation - CNVR
- Alliance Data Provides Private Label Performance Update For August 2014
- INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation of Conversant, Inc. and Its Board of Directors In Connection With the Sale of the Company to Alliance Data Systems Corporation -- CNVR
- CONVERSANT, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Buyout
- Conversant Investor Alert By The Former Attorney General Of Louisiana: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates Adequacy of Price and Process in Proposed Sale of Conversant, Inc.
- Alliance Data Schedules Conference Call to Discuss Acquisition of Ad Tech Leader Conversant at 5:30 p.m. EDT Today
- Alliance Data to Acquire Ad Tech Leader Conversant For Approximately $2.3 Billion
- Agreements, Strategic Partnerships, Event Schedules, Senior Notes Offering, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Alliance Data, Kohl's, McGraw Hill, J. C. Penney and Bed Bath
- GameStop and Alliance Data Give Gamers More Buying and Playing Power with Launch of New GameStop PowerUp Rewards™ Credit Card