adidas AG (ADSGn.DE)
Fri, Dec 2 2016
MONACO Japanese sportswear giant Asics Corp will take over from Adidas as the official sponsor of the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF), a source with knowledge of the deal told Reuters on Friday.The IAAF is expected to announce the deal on Saturday. Adidas, who had signed an 11-year sponsorship deal with the IAAF that was set to run until 2019, said on Friday it was ending the deal three years early.
A federal appeals court ruled on Monday ruled that the Christian Faith and Fellowship Church's "Add a Zero" fundraising slogan has been used in interstate commerce, denying a challenge to its trademark by global athletic goods giant Adidas AG.
* Says treasury shares with an aggregate acquisition cost of up to eur 300 million. In total no more than 3,000,000 shares, shall be repurchased Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BERLIN The new boss of Adidas announced plans on Thursday to overhaul its struggling Reebok fitness brand and keep up the focus on reviving the main Adidas business in North America as he dampened expectations for 2017. | Video
* Shares down 5.9 pct (Adds detail from analyst call, market share data)
* Adidas ceo declines to speculate about future of reebok beyond restructuring measures
BERLIN The new boss of Adidas announced plans on Thursday to overhaul struggling fitness brand Reebok, including cuts at its Boston base and store closures, and also predicted the sale of its golf business by the end of the year, albeit at a loss.
BERLIN, Nov 3 The new boss of Adidas announced plans on Thursday to overhaul struggling fitness brand Reebok, including cuts at its Boston base and store closures, and also predicted the sale of its golf business by the end of the year, albeit at a loss.
BERLIN, Nov 3 German sportswear group Adidas reported another strong performance in the third quarter but said it would take one-off costs due to measures to strengthen its growth foundation and restructure its Reebok brand.
BERLIN Closing the gap on clear market leader Nike is the challenge facing new Adidas boss Kasper Rorsted when the Dane takes charge of the world's second biggest sportswear brand from the start of October.
- Acxiom Is Dangerously Overvalued
- Top 5 Picks For 2017
- Tracking Jeffrey Ubben's ValueAct Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update
- My 71 Stock October 2016 Portfolio Update: 71 Stocks, Buying Altria, AbbVie And AT&T For Value
- Alliance Data Systems - It May Be Expensive, But There's No Smoking Gun
- Patience With KB Home - Cramer's Lightning Round (10/26/16)