Autodesk Inc (ADSK.OQ)
22 Feb 2017
Tue, Feb 14 2017
BOSTON, Feb 14 Hedge fund manager Scott Ferguson, who has been a director on the board of design software maker Autodesk for nearly year, plans to leave the board as soon as a new chief executive is selected.
* Autodesk agreed Richard Hill shall not be required to resign from board - SEC filing
Software maker Autodesk Inc said on Tuesday that Chief Executive Carl Bass would step down, less than a year after it struck a deal with two activist investors agitating for changes at the company.
Feb 7 Software maker Autodesk Inc said on Tuesday that Chief Executive Carl Bass would step down, less than a year after it struck a deal with two activist investors agitating for changes at the company.
Feb 7 Software maker Autodesk Inc said Chief Executive Carl Bass would step down and two board members nominated by activist investor Sachem Head Capital would resign.
* Carl Bass has decided to step down as president and chief executive officer, effective February 8
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.24 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Imaginit Technologies acquires Autodesk business from Eagle Point Software Further company coverage:
* Rib Software AG (RIB) and Autodesk achieve a breakthrough partnership to advance the fully integrated end-to-end 5D BIM enterprise solution for the AEC industry
* Says to repurchase up to 30 million shares of company's common stock
- Insider Selling At Apple, Autodesk And JPMorgan Chase. Cause For Concern?
- Dassault Systemes Priced Like The Leader It Is
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (2/3/17)
- 33 Stocks For February 2017
- Sectors To Invest In Because That's Where The Jobs Will Be
- Autodesk: Embrace The Model Transition, Not The Myths