News: Advent Software Inc (ADVS.O)
19 Dec 2014
Tue, Dec 23 2014
VIENNA - Austria has agreed to sell nationalized bank Hypo Alpe Adria's Balkans network to private equity firm Advent and Europe's development bank for up to 200 million euros ($245 million), as it pushes ahead with winding down the defunct lender.
* Advent/EBRD consortium signs deal after weeks of negotiations
DUESSELDORF, Germany, Nov 27 - U.S. buyout group Advent may seek to return Germany's Douglas to the stock exchange in a move to offload its stake in the group, the retailer's chief executive said on Thursday.
FRANKFURT, Oct 27 - Buyout group Advent has sold a unit of its German books-to-cosmetics retailer Douglas to rival private equity firm 3i, making headway in a revamp ahead of a planned exit from the investment.
FRANKFURT, Oct 27 - Buyout group Advent has sold a unit of its German books-to-cosmetics retailer Douglas to rival private equity firm 3i, making headway in the revamp ahead of a planned exit from the investment.
- Advent Software Not Growing As Fast Anymore
- Advent Software (ADVS) Downgraded From Buy to Hold
- Advent Software's (ADVS) CEO Pete Hess on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Advent Software (ADVS) Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- 4 Tech Stocks Breaking Out on Unusual Volume
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 8/21/14: RSG, PDI, OPK, TJX
- Advent Wins Twice at WealthBriefing GCC Regional Awards 2014
- Advent Software Declares Dividend
- Advent Releases Second Round of Product Upgrades for 2014
- Sweden's Largest Private Health and Dental Provider Chooses Advent Software to Support Its Pension Fund
- Advent Receives Two Top Honors at the Buy-Side Technology Awards
- Advent Celebrates One-Year Anniversary of Advent Direct(R) Community
- Advent Software Wins "Best Fund Accounting and Reporting Software" at HFM US Hedge Fund Services Awards
- Advent Software to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Advent Wins Best Technology Provider at Investment Week Fund Services Awards 2014
- Advent Software Shows Momentum in Canada