News: Advent Software Inc (ADVS.O)
Thu, Nov 7 2013
LONDON, Nov 7 - Advent international is to take around a 230-million-euro ($311.13 million) dividend out of its Dutch medical supplier Mediq after selling its Polish business, banking sources said on Thursday.
FRANKFURT/LONDON, Aug 14 - Strategic Value Partners (SVP) is targeting other private equity firms as potential buyers of its German plastic films maker Kloeckner Pentaplast, three sources familiar with the deal said.
- Advent Software to Present at the NASDAQ OMX 30th Annual Investor Program
- Advent Software to Present at the UBS Global Technology Conference
- Advent to Release Third Quarter Results for 2013 on Monday, October 28, 2013
- Realigning Cost Strategies, Updated Outlooks, Appointments, Prestigious Awards and Expanding Client Base - Research Report on AT&T, NetQin, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Intersil and Advent Software
- Advent Software to Host Annual Investor Day on Wednesday, September 18, 2013
- Advent Software to Present at the Deutsche Bank Technology Conference
- Application Software Companies Announce New Partnerships and Earnings Results - Research Report on Nuance Communications, NQ Mobile, Advent Software, e-Future Information Technology and Diebold
- Advent Software to Present at the CFA Society of Minnesota's InvestMNt Conference
- Advent to Release Second Quarter Results for 2013 on Monday, July 29, 2013
- New Products, Unified Enterprise Apps, Technology Upgrade for ATMs and Investors Conferences - Research Report on Fortinet, Workday, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Diebold, and Advent Software