News: Advent Software Inc (ADVS.OQ)
5 Dec 2013
Thu, Nov 7 2013
LONDON, Nov 7 - Advent international is to take around a 230-million-euro ($311.13 million) dividend out of its Dutch medical supplier Mediq after selling its Polish business, banking sources said on Thursday.
FRANKFURT/LONDON, Aug 14 - Strategic Value Partners (SVP) is targeting other private equity firms as potential buyers of its German plastic films maker Kloeckner Pentaplast, three sources familiar with the deal said.
- Advent and IntraLinks Join Forces to Offer Unrivaled Service in Today's Investment Industry
- Advent Software Expands Advent Custodial Data(R) in Canada With Addition of Scotiatrust(TM)
- Advent to Present at the NASDAQ OMX Investor Conference
- Advent Receives Highest Standing in the 2012 Service Provider Rankings by Hedge Funds Review
- H.D. Vest Chooses Advent's Black Diamond Platform
- Advent Software Announces Update to Its Platform for Asset and Wealth Management
- Advent Software Awarded Top Honor for CRM Solution by Buy-Side Technology
- Advent to Present at the Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference
- Advent's Order Management System Is Awarded "Best-in-Class" for Enterprise Support
- Advent Software, Black Diamond and Schwab Announce Integration Agreement