News: Aegon NV (AEG.N)
9 Dec 2013
AMSTERDAM, Nov 7 - Aegon NV : * Shares open up 2.57 percent after Q3 results
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON/CHICAGO, October 21 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Aegon N.V.'s (Aegon) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A' and senior unsecured debt at 'A-'. Fitch has also affirmed Aegon's primary North American life insurance subsidiaries' (Aegon Americas) Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings at 'AA-'. The Outlooks on Aegon's Long-term IDR and the IFS ratings of its primary North American life insurance subsidiaries are
* Result hit by 270 million euro loss on fair-value items
AMSTERDAM, Aug 8 - Dutch insurer Aegon missed forecasts for second-quarter net income on Thursday, citing fair value losses of 270 million euros ($360 million) mainly due to higher equity markets, increased equity market volatility and rising interest rates.
AMSTERDAM, June 19 - Dutch life insurer Aegon on Wednesday lowered its average growth target for underlying earnings before tax, blaming the low interest rate environment.
LONDON - Andy Murray emerged unscathed as he completed back-to-back wins at a blustery Aegon Championships on Thursday in his first matches following a four-week break caused by a back injury.
- Aegon, N.V. Preferred Stocks: Opportunities And Risks
- 2 Plays On Rising Rates
- AEGON N.V. Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- FRAPs: The Preferred Play For Preferred Stocks
- Geo Arbitrage: U.S. Insurance Company, European Price
- Unpopular Large Companies May Offer Above-Average Returns With A Margin Of Safety
- Morning Technical Recap: Wells Fargo & Co., American Capital, Fifth Street Finance, and Aegon
- Aegon Completes Second Innovative Longevity Transaction
- Early Briefing and Review: Wells Fargo & Co., Fifth Street Finance Corp., American Capital Ltd, and AEGON N.V.
- Aegon Delivers Higher Underlying Earnings, Sales and Value of New Business
- Top Recognitions, Accreditations, Financial Results and Stock Price Movements - Research Report on HCA Holdings, Walgreen, Allergan, Aegerion and AmerisourceBergen
- Early Morning Insight: Wells Fargo & Co., American Capital Ltd, Fifth Street Finance Corp., and Aegon N.V.
- Aegon Completes Share Buyback Program
- Early Briefing and Review: Wells Fargo & Co., American Capital Ltd, AEGON N.V., and Fifth Street Finance Corp.
- Aegon to Repurchase Shares to Neutralize Stock Dividend
- Karla Peijs Will Resign From Aegon's Supervisory Board