News: Aegon NV (AEG.N)
30 Oct 2014
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON/CHICAGO, October 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised the Outlook on Aegon N.V. (Aegon) and on its primary North American life insurance subsidiaries to Stable from Negative. Fitch has also affirmed Aegon's Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A' and its senior unsecured debt rating at 'A-'. Aegon's primary North American life insurance subsidiaries' (Aegon Americas) Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings were affirme
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 16 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has taken no rating action on Wilton Re Ltd. or any of its insurance subsidiaries (collectively Wilton Re) following today's announcement that the company signed a definitive agreement to acquire 100% of the common stock of Aegon Canada ULC (Aegon Canada), a wholly owned subsidiary of Aegon N.V. As part of the agreement, Wilton Re will acquire almost $8 billion of net reserves. The transact
AMSTERDAM, Oct 16 - Dutch insurer Aegon announced on Thursday it would sell its Canadian life business to Bermuda-based reinsurer Wilton Re Holdings, saying the decision to leave a market where it was not a leader would improve the company's return on equity.
* Aegon announces agreement to sell its Canadian life insurance business
LONDON, Oct 9 - Kames Capital, a unit of Dutch asset manager and insurer Aegon, said on Thursday it planned to launch two new funds that aim to generate strong returns in any market environment.
EDINBURGH, Sept 11 - The battle for the hearts and heads of the Scottish people intensified on Thursday as two banks said they would shift their registered head offices to London if Scotland voted to break away from the United Kingdom in a referendum next week.
* Aegon shares plans in the event of Scotland voting for independence
* Shares down 3 percent (Adds company and analyst comment, shares)
Aug 14 - Dutch insurer Aegon NV reported a 7 percent rise in second-quarter profit, helped by a rise in deposits and gains in equity markets.
- Allianz Trades At Low Multiples And Offers A Forward Yield Of 5%
- What the ECB's 'QE Lite' Will Do
- Positioning For A Stronger Dollar
- Diversify Your Income Portfolio With Allianz
- Aegon's (AEG) CEO Alexander Rijn Wynaendts on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Who Will Be Swimming Naked When The Tide Goes Out? (Part II)
- Insurance Stocks on our Radar - Aegon, Aflac, CNO Financial, Assurant, and Loews
- A.M. Best Places Ratings of Transamerica Life Canada and Canadian Premier Life Insurance Company Under Review With Developing Implications
- Aegon Completes Share Buyback Program
- Aegon Announces Agreement to Sell its Canadian Life Insurance Business
- Aegon Determines Stock Fraction Interim Dividend and Announces to Repurchase Shares to Neutralize Stock Dividend
- Insurance Equities at a Glance - Aegon, Aflac, CNO Financial, Allstate, and Progressive
- Aegon Delivers Strong Q2 2014 Results
- Technical Commentary on Insurance Equities -- Aegon, CNO Financial, Aflac, Unum, and Cincinnati Financial
- Aegon completes neutralization of stock dividend dilution
- Dividends, Agreements, Leases, and Event Schedules - Analyst Notes on Fifth Third Bancorp, Taubman, Waddell & Reed Financial, AEGON and Rouse