News: Aegon NV (AEGN.AS)
Thu, Sep 11 2014
EDINBURGH, Sept 11 - The battle for the hearts and heads of the Scottish people intensified on Thursday as two banks said they would shift their registered head offices to London if Scotland voted to break away from the United Kingdom in a referendum next week.
* Aegon shares plans in the event of Scotland voting for independence
* Shares down 3 percent (Adds company and analyst comment, shares)
Aug 14 - Dutch insurer Aegon NV reported a 7 percent rise in second-quarter profit, helped by a rise in deposits and gains in equity markets.
* Revenue-generating investments exceed EUR 500 billion for first time
LONDON, June 18 - European stock markets edged up on Wednesday to go back within reach of multi-year highs reached last week, with insurer Aegon rallying after announcing a share buyback programme.
- Grigor Dimitrov underlined his burgeoning reputation as the rising force of men's tennis by beating Spain's Feliciano Lopez 6-7(8) 7-6(1) 7-6(6) in a thrilling Aegon Championships final at Queen's Club on Sunday.
LONDON - Andy Murray's hopes of recreating the joyous British celebrations after winning Wimbledon 2013 did not look promising on Thursday as he lost to Czech Radek Stepanek in the Aegon Championships third round.
LONDON - Australian Open champion Stan Wawrinka has been handed a wildcard entry into the Aegon Championships at Queen's Club starting on June 9 as he looks to shake off a surprise defeat at Roland Garros.
* Strong results from Richemont, Aegon, H&M help support sentiment
- Valeant: One Big Injection
- Why Valeant's Hostile Takeover Bid of Allergan Is Bad for Shareholders
- Allergan OKs Special Shareholder Meeting Consents
- 10 Stocks Billionaire John Paulson Loves in 2014
- Misleading Statements In The Ruane, Cunniff, Goldfarb Annual Meeting Transcript Regarding Valeant And Allergan
- Aug. 27 Premarket Briefing: 10 Things You Should Know
- Insurance Equities at a Glance - Aegon, Aflac, CNO Financial, Allstate, and Progressive
- Aegon Delivers Strong Q2 2014 Results
- Technical Commentary on Insurance Equities -- Aegon, CNO Financial, Aflac, Unum, and Cincinnati Financial
- Aegon completes neutralization of stock dividend dilution
- Dividends, Agreements, Leases, and Event Schedules - Analyst Notes on Fifth Third Bancorp, Taubman, Waddell & Reed Financial, AEGON and Rouse
- Aegon to Repurchase Shares to Neutralize Stock Dividend
- Insurance Stocks under Review -- Research on MetLife, Prudential Financial, AEGON, and Lincoln National
- Public Offer Pricing and Updates of Financial Companies - Analyst Notes on Ares Capital, NASDAQ OMX, American Capital Mortgage, AEGON and Ally
- Annual Meeting of Shareholders Adopted All Resolutions
- Aegon Delivers Strong Earnings and Sales Growth in Q1 2014