Aegon NV (AEGN.AS)
22 Feb 2017
* The dividend is well covered despite no dividend from the Netherlands and the UK- conf call Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q4 sales 2.73 billion euros ($2.91 billion) versus 2.89 billion euros year ago
AMSTERDAM, Feb 17 Insurer Aegon on Friday reported a better-than-expected underlying pretax profit of 554 million euros ($591 million) for the fourth quarter, up 27 percent on the same period a year earlier, citing cost-cutting and lower claims.
* Extends partnership with Auxmoney, leader in financial inclusion
MIAMI, Dec. 13 (Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence) - The National Association of Insurance Commissioners has elected Michael Consedine, senior vice president and global head of government and policy affairs at Aegon as its chief executive officer, effective in early 2017. He takes over the organization as it prepares for what he called an "absolutely dynamic" environment under U.S. President-elect Donald Trump and his promised era of deregulation.
* Higher U.S. interest rates, less regulation seen as positives
AMSTERDAM Dutch insurer Aegon NV reported a fall in third-quarter earnings on Thursday, as higher life insurance claims in the United States outweighed benefits from cost-cutting.
AMSTERDAM, Nov 10 Aegon NV on Thursday reported a fall in third-quarter earnings, as the negative impact from lower interest rates and lower death rates in the U.S. outweighed benefits from cost-cutting and favourable equity markets.
* Reports net income of 358 million euros ($391.51 million) in Q3 2016
- Cutera's Story Continues To Get Better - And Still Has More Upside
- Syneron Medical: Still Frustrating - And Still Tantalizing
- Best And Worst Performing Stocks Since The Inauguration
- Allergan Reports Q4: Multiple Analyses
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q4 2016 Update
- ZELTIQ: A Great Addition To Allergan's Aesthetics Franchise