News: Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (AEM)
7 Mar 2014
VANCOUVER, Feb 6 - At a time when major miners have turned gun-shy on acquisitions after a rash of value-busting deals, two big players made it clear last week that they are still keen to partner with junior firms on high-quality, early-stage projects.
TORONTO - Canadian gold miner Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd is considering selling a minority stake in its Meliadine gold project in the Canadian sub Arctic, according to two sources familiar with the situation.
TORONTO, Oct 24 - Canada's main stock index opened higher on Thursday, buoyed by strong gold mining stocks including Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd, which jumped 13 percent on estimate-beating quarterly results and a higher production forecast. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 41.58 points, or 0.3 percent at 13,284.90 shortly after the open. Five of the index's 10 main groups were higher, with the materials group rising 2 percent.
- Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd reported on Wednesday a 56 percent decline in third-quarter profit due to lower realized metal prices as well as a maintenance shutdown at its Kittila mine in Finland, but it beat analysts' estimates, and raised its full-year production forecast while lowering cost expectations.
Oct 23 - Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd reported on Wednesday a 56 percent decline in third-quarter profit due to lower realized metal prices as well as a maintenance shutdown at its Kittila mine in Finland, but it beat analysts' estimates, and raised its full-year production forecast while lowering cost expectations.
Oct 23 - Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd reported a 56 percent decline in third-quarter profit on Wednesday due to lower realized metal prices as well as a maintenance shutdown at its Kittila mine in Finland.
- Gold Miners Analyst Watch: March Edition
- How Much Upside Do Precious Metals Have?
- Weekly COMEX Gold Inventories: Lack Of Conviction By Both Bulls And Bears Suggest Outside Events Will Be The Key To Gold Movements
- Where Does Gold Go From Here? Let's Use 40 Years Of History As Our Guide
- Probe Mines: Grossly Undervalued Miner With Huge Upside As A Potential Takeover Target
- What It REALLY Costs To Mine Gold: The Agnico-Eagle 4th Quarter Edition
- Dividend Declarations, New Facilities, and Stock Movements - Analyst Notes on Ensco, Nucor, ArcelorMittal, Agnico Eagle, and Yamana
- Agnico Eagle reports fourth quarter and full year 2013 results - Strong operational performance yields record annual production
- Agnico Eagle provides notice of release of fourth quarter 2013 results and conference call
- Agnico Eagle announces investment in Pershimco Resources Inc.
- Stock Price Movements, Dividends, and Quarterly Results - Research Report on Yamana, Royal, Kinross, Agnico-Eagle Mines, and Eldorado
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: Silver Wheaton, New Gold, Agnico-Eagle Mines, and Harmony Gold Mining
- Pre-Market Analysis: Harmony Gold Mining Co. Ltd, Silver Wheaton Corp., New Gold Inc., and Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd
- Mining Companies Release Financial Results and Announce Quarterly Earnings Schedules - Research Report on Newmont, PCC, Goldcorp, Agnico Eagle, and Yamana Gold
- Metals Aim to Impact International Market: Amarium Metals, Freeport-McMoRan, Southern Copper, Agnico Eagle Mines, Newmont Mining
- Agnico Eagle reports third quarter 2013 results - Strong operational performance leads to record quarterly gold production and positive revision to 2013 guidance