Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (AEM.TO)
Thu, Apr 27 2017
* Agnico Eagle reports first quarter 2017 results; strong operational performance continues; full year production guidance increased; canadian malartic extension receives government approval; exploration drilling yields favourable results at amaruq
* Announces US$220 million sale of common shares to one institutional investor
* Agnico Eagle Mines - agreed to purchase 38.1 million common shares of Goldquest Mining Corp in non-brokered private placement at price of $0.60 per share
* Otis Gold - Agnico Eagle Mines agreed to acquire, by private placement, 14.42 million shares of co at price of $0.35 per common share
Feb 15 Agnico Eagle Mines said on Wednesday it would invest more than $1.2 billion in building a gold mine in Canada's Arctic and expanding another, making it one of the few gold companies to be constructing mines at a time when industry output is shrinking.
* Agnico Eagle reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results - Meliadine and Amaruq projects approved for development; annual gold production expected to grow to 2.0 million ounces in 2020
Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd said an employee of a local contractor died in an accident at their Kittila mine in northern Finland on Thursday.
- 3 Gold Explorers To Put On Your Radar Now
- Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM) Presents At BofAML 2017 Global Metals, Mining and Steel Conference
- Tracking John Paulson's Paulson & Company Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- My 3 Gold Miners For The Long Term: Complete Analysis Of The First Quarter 2017 Results
- Resource Sector Digest: Yukon Revival
- Resource Sector Digest: Gold Flounders