News: American Eagle Outfitters Inc (AEO)
12 Dec 2013
Fri, Dec 6 2013
- Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc became the latest U.S. retailer to forecast a weaker-than-expected holiday quarter, blaming the deep discounts necessary to boost sales.
* Expects current-quarter profit $0.26 to $0.30 vs est $0.39
Dec 6 - Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc forecast current-quarter profit below analysts' estimates due to intense discounting in the holidays.
- Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc said it expects third-quarter profit above analysts' estimates due to better-than-expected margins, sending its shares up 13 percent in after-hours trading.
* Cuts FY profit/share forecast to $5.20-$5.30 from $5.57-$5.67
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co , Aeropostale Inc and American Eagle Outfitters Inc have fallen out of fashion with fickle U.S. teen shoppers and aren't likely to win back their business anytime soon.
- American Eagle Outfitters Inc , the teen apparel retailer, forecast weak sales and profits for the back-to-school quarter on Wednesday, and said the promotional environment that forced it to slash prices this summer was persisting.
Aug 21 - American Eagle Outfitters Inc, the teen apparel retailer, forecast weak sales and profits for the back-to-school quarter on Wednesday, and said the promotional environment that forced it to slash prices this summer was persisting.
Aug 21 - American Eagle Outfitters Inc on Wednesday reported sharply lower revenue and gross profit margin last quarter after having to mark down prices, and the teen clothing chain said the promotional environment and drop in store visits have continued into this quarter.
NEW YORK - Stocks slid for a second consecutive day on Tuesday after comments from a pair of U.S. Federal Reserve officials left investors uncertain about the timing of a possible reduction in its bond-buying program. | Video
- American Eagle Outfitters - A Great Business At A Fair Price
- Let the Dumpster Diving for Stocks Begin
- Pacific Sunwear: Finding Sunshine Amidst Teen Retail Gloom
- American Eagle Outfitters - Short-Term Headwinds Persist, As Long Term Looks Solid
- American Eagle Outfitters Management Discusses Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Stocks Fly On Jobs Report
- American Eagle Outfitters Declares a Regular Quarterly Dividend of $0.125 Per Share
- American Eagle Outfitters Names Chad Kessler as Chief Merchandising and Design Officer for American Eagle Outfitters Brand
- American Eagle Outfitters Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
- American Eagle Outfitters Invites You to Listen to Its Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
- American Eagle Outfitters Expands Global Presence with New License Agreements in Central and South America and Thailand; First Stores to Open in 2014
- Stockholder Rights Plans, Financial Results, and Stock Price Movements - Research Report on Aeropostale, Gap, American Eagle, Chico's FAS, and Urban Outfitters
- American Eagle Outfitters Celebrates A Legendary "Yule Love This" Holiday Season With Twelve Days Of Gifts And Giveaways
- Financial Results, Scheduled Conferences, Earnings Guidance, Donations, and Acquisition Offers - Research Report on Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, American Eagle, Children's Place and Men's Wearhouse
- Before the Bell Scans: Wet Seal Inc., American Eagle Outfitters Inc., L Brands Inc., and Chico's FAS Inc.
- Financial Results, Scheduled Conference Calls, Stock Price Movements, New Shopping Apps and Certification - Research Report on Michael Kors, Home Depot, Macy's, JCPenney, and American Eagle Outfitters