News: American Eagle Outfitters Inc (AEO)
18 Jun 2013
Tue, Apr 16 2013
April 16 - AMR Corp's American Airlines, which is grappling with a reservation system outage, has halted nationwide departures and American Eagle regional flights in certain airports, according to the FlightAware tracking service.
MINNEAPOLIS, April 9 - A pilot has been charged with being under the influence of alcohol while getting ready to fly an American Eagle plane from Minneapolis to New York City in January, a spokesman for the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport said on Tuesday.
- American Eagle Outfitters Inc on Wednesday gave a profit forecast that fell short of Wall Street expectations and said same-store sales would fall in the current quarter, a setback for a company that has been winning market share from rivals.
* Sees first-quarter same-store sales down mid-single percentage
March 6 - American Eagle Outfitters Inc : * CEO says will close approximately 15-20 stores in 2013 * Exec says early spring mall traffic "not been as robust as we would like" * Exec says opening new mainline stores in underserved markets including Miami
March 6 - American Eagle Outfitters Inc on Wednesday reported a higher profit for the holiday quarter, helped by fewer markdowns, but the teen clothing retailer gave a weak sales forecast for the current quarter, citing a tough economy and unfavorable weather.
NEW YORK, March 6 - American Eagle Outfitters Inc : * Drops 6.9 percent to $21 in premarket after Q4 results
Jan 10 - Aeropostale Inc confirmed fears of weak sales during the holiday selling period as the budget-friendly teen clothes retailer saw sales slide, sending shares down nearly 10 percent on Thursday.
Jan 10 - Teen clothing retailer Aeropostale Inc said demand had weakened during the holiday selling period, while rival American Eagle Outfitters Inc said sales had risen and post-Christmas selling was strong.
MINNEAPOLIS, Jan 4 - An American Eagle pilot preparing for a flight to New York on Friday morning was arrested on board an aircraft at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on suspicion of being under the influence of alcohol, an airport spokesman said.
- Retail Companies Boost Support for Social Responsibility and Continue to Show Successful Net Sales - Research Report on DSW, L Brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, Gap, and American Eagle
- American Eagle Outfitters to Present at the Jefferies Global Consumer Conference
- Increased Costs as a Result of Expansions, Store Developments, and Creative Promotions - Research Report on Copart, O'Reilly Automotive, American Eagle, The Fresh Market, and Restoration Hardware
- Thousands of American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Employees Unite to Give Back in NYC and Pittsburgh
- American Eagle Outfitters Declares a Regular Quarterly Dividend of $0.125 Per Share, a 14% Increase
- Governor Corbett: American Eagle Outfitters to Build New Distribution Center in Luzerne County; Create 369 Jobs
- American Eagle Outfitters Reports First Quarter Adjusted EPS of $0.18
- American Eagle Outfitters Invites You to Listen to Its First Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
- American Eagle Outfitters Appoints Kitty Yung to EVP/President of Asia Pacific, Promotes Simon Nankervis to SVP Americas and Global County Licensing
- Fashion, Growth & Revenues - Research Report on Gap, Limited Brands, American Eagle, Men's Wearhouse and Guess