American Eagle Outfitters Inc (AEO)
8 Dec 2016
Wed, Nov 30 2016
American Eagle Outfitters Inc forecast a much lower-than-expected fourth-quarter profit, joining rivals Abercrombie & Fitch Co and Gap Inc in flagging a tough climate for retailers in the crucial holiday shopping season.
* American eagle outfitters names Bob Madore EVP, Chief Financial Officer
* "We were impacted by unseasonable weather early in the quarter" - conf call
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.21, revenue view $820.2 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Aug 17 Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc reported a bigger-than-expected rise in quarterly comparable sales, largely due to strong demand for its Aerie line of lingerie and personal care products.
- American Eagle Is A Buy Going Into Next Year
- American Eagle Outfitters: Shouldn't Better Performance Get A Premium?
- Chesapeake May Head Higher - Cramer's Lightning Round (12/07/16)
- 5 Reasons To Buy American Eagle Outfitters
- 28 Stocks For December 2016
- Buckle: At Least 35% Upside In This Stock, Plus A Nice Dividend While You Wait