News: American Electric Power Company Inc (AEP)
20 Dec 2013
Mon, Dec 9 2013
Dec 9 - U.S. power company American Electric Power Co Inc said on Monday its Electric Transmission Texas venture energized the last of seven transmission line projects associated with the Competitive Renewable Energy Zones (CREZ) in west Texas.
NAHA, Japan - Storage tanks at the Fukushima nuclear plant like one that spilled almost 80,000 gallons of radioactive water this year were built in part by workers illegally hired in one of the poorest corners of Japan, say labor regulators and some of those involved in the work.
Nov 4 - U.S. power company American Electric Power Co Inc said Monday it is seeking offers for up to 1 million tons of coal for one or more of its generating stations.
Oct 9 - American Electric Power Co Inc said Wednesday it is seeking offers for the supply of low-sulfur coal to one or more of its generating stations.
NEW YORK - The Public Utilities Commission of Ohio voted on Wednesday to approve Ormet Corp's revised power deal with energy supplier American Electric Power Co Inc , saving the U.S. aluminum producer from likely closure.
NEW YORK, Oct 2 - The Public Utilities Commission of Ohio voted on Wednesday to approve Ormet Corp's revised power deal with energy supplier American Electric Power Co Inc, saving the U.S. aluminum producer from likely closure.
NEW YORK, Oct 2 - The Public Utilities Commission of Ohio voted on Wednesday to accept Ormet Corp's revised power deal with energy supplier American Electric Power Co Inc., saving the U.S. aluminum producer from likely closure.
Sept 26 - American Electric Power Co Inc said Thursday its Appalachian Power unit filed with West Virginia utility regulators to upgrade power transmission facilities in the Kanawha Valley in the western part of the state.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration on Friday announced first-ever regulations setting strict limits on the amount of carbon pollution that can be generated by any new U.S. power plant, which quickly sparked a backlash from supporters of the coal industry and are certain to face legal challenges.
- American Electric Power Co, one of the biggest coal burners in the United States, said Thursday the power industry is already on track to meet the Obama administration's carbon reduction goals and does not need federal regulators to impose additional costly limits on greenhouse gas emissions.
- Regulated Utilities To Outperform Diversified Utilities
- Watchlist For Premium Value Stocks On Sale
- 10 Companies In The Spotlight This Week - 11/23/13
- Exelon, Entergy: Low-Cost Merchant Power Producers For A Market Turn
- ModernGraham Valuation Of American Electric Power
- High Dividend Yield Key Highlight Among Benefits Attached To PPL Corp.
- AEP Receives Approval From West Virginia Commission To Transfer Amos Generation To Appalachian Power
- AEP Board Elects Akins Chairman
- AEP Recognized as LGBT-Friendly Employer by Human Rights Campaign Foundation
- ETT energizes last of seven CREZ transmission lines in west Texas
- Dedicated Solar Center, Safety Recommendations, Contests, Senior Notes Redemption and Dividends - Research Report on Dominion Resources, Edison International, FirstEnergy, PPL Corp, and AEP
- Texas Commission Approves SWEPCO Rates for Increase
- AEP Subsidiary Indiana Michigan Power To Redeem Senior Notes
- Electric Utilities Announced Financial Results and Agreements - Research Report on FirstEnergy, AEP, Dominion Resources, Entergy, and The AES
- AEP Sets 2014-2016 Operating Earnings Guidance Ranges, Outlines Strategy To Support 4 To 6 Percent Operating Earnings Growth
- Pre-Market Review: American Electric Power Co. Inc., PG&E Corp., Northeast Utilities, and Cosan Ltd