AerCap Holdings NV (AER.N)
28 Jul 2016
Mon, Jul 25 2016
* Aercap announces closing of $0.7 billion new credit facility
* Aercap delivers second Airbus A350 XWB aircraft to Cathay Pacific Airways Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom : +1-646-223-8780)
* Says signed financing transactions for $2 billion in Q2 2016
* Aercap adds 10 additional pratt & whitney powered A320NEO aircraft to fleet
TOULOUSE, France, June 29 Aircraft leasing giant AerCap is not worried about the impact on its business of Britain voting to leave the European Union because it and other leasing companies can move airplanes around in times of crisis, a senior executive said.
* AerCap delivers first of two new Airbus A350 Xwb aircraft to Ethiopian Airlines
* Expect to generate $800 million of excess capital during 2016
SEATTLE Major aircraft leasing company AerCap Holdings would be interested in a larger version of Boeing's 737 MAX 9 if the weight, size and range were right, the company's chief executive said on Friday.
- Concentrating Investing Can Boost Portfolio Returns - Part II
- Are You Paying Too Much For AerCap?
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q1 2016 Update
- AerCap: Another Strong Quarter; Market Reaction Presents Buying Opportunity
- AerCap Holdings: Why Mr. Market Is Not Seeing The Value
- Apple: Cheapest Valuation In A Decade