News: AerCap Holdings NV (AER.N)
20 Nov 2014
Sun, Nov 9 2014
DUBAI - Shares in Abu Dhabi's Waha Capital rose sharply in early trade on Sunday after the company said its third-quarter profit more than doubled, driven by higher income from its stake in AerCap Holdings .
DUBAI, Sept 3 - Abu Dhabi's Waha Capital has entered into a $575 million hedging deal on half of its stake in AerCap Holdings, the Emirati investment company said on Wednesday.
DUBAI, July 22 - Abu Dhabi-based investment firm Waha Capital said on Tuesday its net profit for the second quarter of 2014 jumped on the back of a one-off gain from its investment in AerCap Holdings.
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 14 - Leasing company AerCap said it was exercising options for an additional 50 Airbus single-aisle A320neo planes, in its first major order since it took over peer ILFC.
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q3 2014 Update
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 11/6/14: Chimerix, Biolase, Barrett Business Services, Ares Capital
- Why I Believe Aercap Holdings Will Thrive Through Both The Good And Bad Times
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 9/5/14: GRUB, CONN, INTX, OPK
- 6 Aircraft Leasing Stocks to Consider for Your Stock Portfolio
- Air Lease: A Disciplined Growth Company Even The Auburn Tigers Might Love
- REG-AerCap Holdings N.V. Announces Filing of Interim Financial Report for the First Nine Months of 2014
- REG-AerCap Subsidiary AeroTurbine Refinances Credit Facility and Increases Size to $550 Million
- REG-John Wikoff to Become New Head of Investor Relations at AerCap
- REG-AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Record Third Quarter Financial Results
- Technical Pulse on Trading Companies and Distributors Stocks -- NOW Inc., MRC Global, United Rentals, AerCap Holdings, and Air Lease
- REG-AerCap Holdings N.V. to Release Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results on November 4, 2014
- REG-AerCap Holdings N.V. Completed 134 Aircraft Transactions During the Third Quarter 2014 and Has Signed $8.9 Billion of Financing Transactions Year to Date
- REG-AerCap Announces Pricing of $800 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of Senior Notes
- REG-AerCap Announces Proposed Private Offering of $800 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of Senior Notes
- Technical Insight on Industrials Sector Equities - Civeo, NOW, MRC Global, AerCap Holdings, and United Rentals