AerCap Holdings NV (AER.N)
23 Jan 2017
Mon, Jan 23 2017
* Announces pricing of $600 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes
* AERCAP SIGNS LEASE AGREEMENT WITH LOONG AIR FOR 20 NEW AIRCRAFT
* Signed lease agreements for 56 aircraft, including 21 wide-body and 35 narrow-body aircraft in Q4; purchased 19 aircraft in Q4 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Aercap Holdings NV- facility will primarily be used to acquire new narrowbody, widebody aircraft as they deliver from boeing and Airbus through 2017
* Greenlight Capital Inc takes share stake of 287,133 shares in Geo Group Inc
* AerCap Holdings NV Reports financial results for the third quarter 2016 and authorizes share repurchase program of $250 million
* Aercap delivers Airbus A320NEO aircraft on lease to Spirit Airlines
SAO PAULO, Oct 6 Brazil's Embraer SA, the world's third-largest commercial planemaker, said on Thursday that leasing company AerCap Holdings NV had placed five of its next-generation E-Jets with Turkish carrier Borajet Airlines.
COLOMBO, Oct 4 Sri Lanka will pay $170 million to AerCap Holdings NV, the world's largest independent aircraft leasing company, for cancelling a lease signed by the previous government for four A350s, Finance Minister Ravi Karunanayake said on Tuesday.
The head of the world's largest independent aircraft leasing company, AerCap Holdings NV , voiced concern on Wednesday that a delay in delivery of some Pratt & Whitney engines could ripple out and affect AerCap's ability to receive a new Airbus jetliner due in the next few days.
- Boeing's Top 10 Customers
- PRO Weekly Digest: Contrarian Investing With Thomas Lott
- Air Lease Corporation: The Significance Of Rates And Ratings
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update
- Cheap Stocks Vs. Value Traps - November Update And Watchlist
- Einhorn Is Turning It Around On Trump Victory