News: AES Corp (AES)
4 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 26 2013
* Renewables sector offers lower but safer margins: Tata official
Nov 1 - OGE Energy Corp's Oklahoma Gas and Electric (OG&E) utility said Friday it may have to spend about $1 billion to upgrade emission controls at its two coal-fired power plants after a federal appeals court decision Thursday.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's nominee to lead the Internal Revenue Service has a net worth of as much as $27 million, according to federal ethics disclosure documents posted online.
SINGAPORE, Aug 14 - American Capital Energy and Infrastructure, co-founded by AES Corp's former CEO Paul Hanrahan, has hired Abhay Pande from Citigroup to head its Asia unit that will explore investment opportunities in energy and related infrastructure assets.
NEW YORK, July 30 - JPMorgan Chase & Co agreed on Tuesday to pay $410 million to settle allegations of power market manipulation in California and the Midwest, the latest in a series of high-profile inquiries by U.S. federal energy regulators.
July 17 - The following is a list of U.S. power plants JPMorgan Chase and Co have an interest in, according to the bank's filing with U.S. federal energy regulators in June 2012. JPMorgan officials have refused to talk about the plants they currently have an interest in for competitive reasons. Some of the plants are owned by units of JPMorgan, while others are under "tolling" agreements under which the bank supplies fuel and sells power on behalf of the plant's owner. In May,
- Exelon, Entergy: Low-Cost Merchant Power Producers For A Market Turn
- Supernus Pharma: Solid Results Demonstrate Solid Execution; Maintaining Positive Outlook
- The AES Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The AES Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Utilities Looking Good
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I'm Buying More Costco
- Electric Utilities Announced Financial Results and Agreements - Research Report on FirstEnergy, AEP, Dominion Resources, Entergy, and The AES
- Pre-Market Review: AES Corp., Portland General Electric Co., Atlantic Power Corp., and Dynegy Inc.
- AES Reports Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $0.39 for Third Quarter 2013 and Reaffirms Full Year 2013 Guidance
- Pre-Market Review: The AES Corp., Atlantic Power Corp., Dynegy Inc., and Portland General Electric Co.
- AES Announces Quarterly Dividend
- AES Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call
- Charles Harrington Joins AES Board of Directors
- AES Reaches More Than 100 MW of Grid-Scale Storage in the U.S. with 40 MW Resource in Ohio
- Dayton Resident Wins $250 For 1933 Refrigerator In Ohio’s Oldest Fridge Contest
- AES Executive Vice President & CFO Tom O’Flynn to Present at 2013 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Power & Gas Leaders Conference