AES Corp (AES)
29 Jun 2016
Wed, Jun 22 2016
June 22 Brazil's power company Eletropaulo Metropolitana Eletricidade de Sao Paulo SA, controlled by U.S. group AES Corp, said on Wednesday that reports of potential sale of a controlling stake in the company are unfounded. (Reporting by Marcelo Teixeira)
SAO PAULO, June 16 CPFL Energia SA, the largest private Brazilian utility, has agreed to buy a power distributor owned by AES Corp in southern Brazil for 1.7 billion reais ($486 million), the companies announced on Thursday in securities filings.
* Says has priced $500 million aggregate principal amount of 6.00% senior notes due 2026
SAO PAULO, May 11 Brazilian power distribution company Eletropaulo Metropolitana Eletricidade de São Paulo SA risks "financial collapse" if rules governing power purchasing contracts are not changed, it said in a letter to regulators last month.
SAO PAULO, May 11 Brazil's power distribution company Eletropaulo Metropolitana Eletricidade de São Paulo SA , a subsidiary of U.S.-based AES Corp, sees the risk of 'financial collapse' if rules governing power purchasing contracts are not changed, it said in a letter sent to regulators.
* AES announces public offering of $500 million of senior notes
* Transloading business will be combined with gathering and processing segment for reporting purposes going forward
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.20, revenue view $3.84 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Feb 5 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Friday:
SAO PAULO, Feb 5 U.S. power utility AES Corp as well as Brazilian rivals CPFL Energia SA and Equatorial Energia SA are among interested parties that have shown preliminary interest in buying state-controlled power distributor Centrais Elétricas de Goiás SA, a source briefed on the plan said.
- Potential SolarCity-Tesla Pairing Should Terrify Traditional Electric Utilities
- LIBOR Is On The Move: Are Companies You Own At Risk?
- Analyst's Alpha Utility Dog Is ENIA For June
- Valuation Dashboard: Utilities - Update
- AES Corporation's (AES) CEO Andrés Gluski on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Top Utility Dog Is Pattern Energy, Analysts Assert After April