News: AES Corp (AES)
22 Oct 2014
Thu, Oct 2 2014
The Philippine unit of American energy firm AES Corp is offering its battery energy storage technology as a possible long-term solution to the country's worsening power supply deficiency, the Philippine Star newspaper reported.
SAO PAULO, Sept 23 - Eletropaulo Metropolitana SA , a Brazilian electricity utility controlled by U.S.-based AES Corp, won a court injunction against an order to pay a 626 million real ($260 million) consumer rebate, the company said on Tuesday.
MEXICO CITY - U.S.-based power company AES Corp plans to invest at least $1 billion to double its existing electricity generation capacity in Mexico, and also intends to enter the country's new wholesale power market.
MANILA, June 4 - American power firm AES Corp said on Wednesday it is planning to invest up to $2 billion to expand its coal-fired power plant in the northwestern Philippines and put up power storage facilities to help stabilise supply in the energy-deficient central provinces.
- Exelon Corp said it would buy Pepco Holdings Inc for $6.83 billion, helping it overtake Duke Energy Corp as the biggest power distribution company in the United States.
* Offers to buy Pepco for $6.83 bln, or $27.25/share in cash
- Utilities: 'Funny How Time Slips On Away'
- Utility Equity Research In The 21st Century Part 1: Regulatory Environment, ROIC, WACC, Hurdle Rate
- AES Corp.: Electric Utility For Emerging Market Investors
- Energy Storage, Profiting From The Next Mega Market For The Power Industry
- The Best Dividend Growers, Part 25: AGL Resources
- Duke Energy on Track for Midwest Power Generation Sale
- AES Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Independent Power and Renewable Energy Equities at a Glance -- NRG Energy, Dynegy, Calpine, Atlantic Power, and AES Corp
- AES Announces Agreement to Sell 100% of its Interest in Assets in Turkey for $125 Million
- AES Announces Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results Conference Call to be Held on Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. EST
- DPL Inc. Announces Extension of Tender Offer, Increase in Maximum Tender Amount and Acceptance and Early Settlement of Securities
- AES Named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for North America and Ranked in the Top Quartile for Sustainability
- Dayton Power and Light Creates Economic Development Fund to Stimulate Regional Growth and Market West Central Ohio
- Dayton Power & Light Awards Victoria Theatre Association a Rebate for Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- AES Executive Vice President and CFO Tom O’Flynn to Present at the 2014 Wolfe Research Power & Gas Leaders Conference
- AES Announces Strategic Partnership for its Business in the Dominican Republic