News: AES Corp (AES.N)
Fri, Feb 20 2015
* ContourGlobal says any change should not hurt investment (Adds ContourGlobal comment)
RIO DE JANEIRO - Eletropaulo Metropolitana SA , the Brazilian utility controlled by U.S. power company AES Corp , said on Wednesday that third-quarter profit rose nearly five-fold as the company sold excess energy on the spot market at prices driven higher by drought.
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 5 - Eletropaulo Metropolitana SA, the Brazilian utility controlled by U.S. power company AES Corp, said on Wednesday that third-quarter profit rose nearly five-fold as the company sold excess energy on the spot market at prices driven higher by drought.
The Philippine unit of American energy firm AES Corp is offering its battery energy storage technology as a possible long-term solution to the country's worsening power supply deficiency, the Philippine Star newspaper reported.
SAO PAULO, Sept 23 - Eletropaulo Metropolitana SA , a Brazilian electricity utility controlled by U.S.-based AES Corp, won a court injunction against an order to pay a 626 million real ($260 million) consumer rebate, the company said on Tuesday.
- Power Your Portfolio Through 2015 With The AES Corp.
- AES Stock Closed Higher Today on Strong Earnings Beat
- The AES's (AES) CEO Andrés Ricardo Gluski Weilert on Q4 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- AES Corp. (AES) Stock Gains on Earnings Beat
- AES Corporation - Diversified Utility Yielding Over 3%
- AES Corporation Looks Undervalued And Sports A 3% Yield
- AES Reports 2014 Adjusted EPS of $1.30; Updates 2015 Guidance; Announces $400 Million Share Repurchase Authorization
- Dayton Power and Light Names Tom Raga as President and CEO
- Dayton Power and Light’s Site Certification Program Attracts Seven Locations Interested in Developing Potential Miami Valley Business Sites
- DP&L and Vectren Offering Scholarships for High School Seniors Interested in Careers in Energy
- Stock Watchout on Utilities Sector -- Calpine, Exelon, AES Corp., NRG Energy, and UGI Corp.
- AES Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Financial Results Conference Call to be Held on Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. EST
- DP&L Will Give you $50 for Recycling Your Old Fridge or Freezer
- AES Appoints Bernerd Da Santos Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- AES Announces Agreement to Sell Minority Interest in IPALCO Enterprises, Inc. to La Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- AES Announces 100% Increase in Regular Quarterly Dividend