News: AES Corp (AES.N)
21 Nov 2014
Wed, Nov 5 2014
RIO DE JANEIRO - Eletropaulo Metropolitana SA , the Brazilian utility controlled by U.S. power company AES Corp , said on Wednesday that third-quarter profit rose nearly five-fold as the company sold excess energy on the spot market at prices driven higher by drought.
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 5 - Eletropaulo Metropolitana SA, the Brazilian utility controlled by U.S. power company AES Corp, said on Wednesday that third-quarter profit rose nearly five-fold as the company sold excess energy on the spot market at prices driven higher by drought.
The Philippine unit of American energy firm AES Corp is offering its battery energy storage technology as a possible long-term solution to the country's worsening power supply deficiency, the Philippine Star newspaper reported.
SAO PAULO, Sept 23 - Eletropaulo Metropolitana SA , a Brazilian electricity utility controlled by U.S.-based AES Corp, won a court injunction against an order to pay a 626 million real ($260 million) consumer rebate, the company said on Tuesday.
MEXICO CITY - U.S.-based power company AES Corp plans to invest at least $1 billion to double its existing electricity generation capacity in Mexico, and also intends to enter the country's new wholesale power market.
MANILA, June 4 - American power firm AES Corp said on Wednesday it is planning to invest up to $2 billion to expand its coal-fired power plant in the northwestern Philippines and put up power storage facilities to help stabilise supply in the energy-deficient central provinces.
- The AES's (AES) CEO Andres Ricardo Gluski Weilert on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The AES Corporation (AES) Stock Falls on Revenue Miss, Weak Guidance
- Utilities: 'Funny How Time Slips On Away'
- Utility Equity Research In The 21st Century Part 1: Regulatory Environment, ROIC, WACC, Hurdle Rate
- AES Corp.: Electric Utility For Emerging Market Investors
- Energy Storage, Profiting From The Next Mega Market For The Power Industry
- Dayton Power and Light Awards Kettering Health Network Rebate of $200,700 for Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- AES Announces COO Transition
- Momentum Indicators for Utilities Sector Equities - AES Corp., NRG Energy, Calpine, Dynegy, and Atlantic Power
- AES Reports Third Quarter 2014 Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $0.37; Lowers 2014 Guidance, Provides 2015 Guidance and Updates Longer-Term Outlook
- AES to Help SCE Meet Local Power Reliability with 20-Year Power Purchase Agreement for Energy Storage in California; New Facility Will Provide 100 MW of Interconnected Storage, Equivalent to 200 MW of Flexible Resource
- AES Wins Long-Term Contracts Totaling 1,384 MW by Providing Innovative Energy Solutions to Help Meet California’s Electricity Needs
- AES Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Independent Power and Renewable Energy Equities at a Glance -- NRG Energy, Dynegy, Calpine, Atlantic Power, and AES Corp
- AES Announces Agreement to Sell 100% of its Interest in Assets in Turkey for $125 Million
- AES Announces Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results Conference Call to be Held on Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. EST