News: Aetna Inc (AET)
18 Dec 2013
Thu, Dec 12 2013
NEW YORK - Aetna Inc has decided not to reinstate or extend individual health insurance plans that are being canceled with the advent of the U.S. Affordable Care Act because the time frame is too short.
* Aetna CEO says will not extend canceled policies further
Dec 12 - Aetna Inc : * CEO says coming up with "workaround" solutions for January 1 around exchange
Dec 12 - Aetna Inc's CEO said on Thursday that the time frame is too short for the U.S. health insurer to go through the regulatory processes it needs to reinstate or extend canceled health plans and that it will not be doing so.
Dec 12 - Aetna Inc : * CEO says public health insurance exchanges are 'here to stay' * CEO says if exchanges are 'fixed right', 2015 will be a 'new start' * CEO says priced competitively in 15 percent of public exchange markets * CEO says offering early renewals to individuals but will not extend
Dec 12 - Aetna Inc : * CEO Bertolini says 2014 revenue outlook represents "bottom of the range" * Outlook for 2014 operating revenue is $53 billion * CEO sees shift in health insurance market as it becomes more retail focused * CEO expects 75 million people will buy retail insurance by 2020 as employers
- U.S. health insurer Aetna Inc on Wednesday forecast 2014 earnings per share that were higher than Wall Street expects, a day ahead of a meeting with investors at which the company will lay out its strategy for the coming year.
Dec 11 - U.S. health insurer Aetna Inc on Wednesday forecast 2014 earnings per share that were higher than Wall Street expects, a day ahead of a meeting with investors at which the company will lay out its strategy for the coming year.
- UnitedHealth Group Inc said on Tuesday that it expects U.S. healthcare reform to have a net drag on earnings of 90 cents to $1 per share in 2014 due to changes in the individual and Medicare businesses as well as new taxes and fees.
Dec 3 - UnitedHealth Group Inc said on Tuesday that it expects U.S. healthcare reform to have a net drag on earnings of 90 cents to $1 per share in 2014 due to changes in the individual and Medicare businesses as well as new taxes and fees.
- Obamacare Is Getting More Volatile, Monitor Insurance Holdings
- Aetna Inc. - Shareholder/Analyst Call
- Obamacare Must Allow Health Insurers to Rate People
- Consider Exiting Health Insurers Over Heavy Insider Selling
- If You Like Your Health Insurance Stock, You Should Keep It
- As Obamacare Rolls Out, UnitedHealth Rolls Over The Competition
- Increased Dividends, Clinical Trial Results, Survey Results, and Updated Financial Guidance - Research Report on Aetna, Biogen, Eli Lilly, WellPoint, and Laboratory Corp. of America
- Voluntary Plans Add Innovative Approach to Consumer Directed Health Plans
- Grandparents.com and Aetna Begin Relationship to Support the Well-Being of Grandparents, Seniors and Baby Boomers
- Aetna Helps Members Affected by Winter Storm Cleon
- Aetna Board of Directors Increases Shareholder Cash Dividend by 13 Percent
- Aetna to Hold Investor Conference
- Aetna Recognized as One of the Most Community-Minded Companies in “Civic 50” Rankings
- Marketing Rights Acquisitions, PDUFA Date Extensions, Accountable Care Relationship and Stock Price Updates - Research Report on Forest Laboratories, Biogen, Bristol-Myers, Express Scripts, and Aetna
- Pre-Market Technical Commentary: Unitedhealth Group, WellPoint, Aetna, and Humana
- CareCentrix's HomeSTAR Program Reduces Hospital Readmissions Nearly 20 Percent Among Aetna Members