News: AEterna Zentaris Inc (AEZ.TO)
Mon, Mar 11 2013
- Canadian drugmaker Aeterna Zentaris Inc said it would discontinue a late-stage trial of a cancer drug after an independent data safety monitoring committee said the drug was unlikely to help increase patient survival.
- Shares of Aeterna Zentaris Inc jumped nearly 20 percent on Friday after the Canadian drugmaker said it has agreed with U.S. regulators on the design of a late-stage trial for its endometrial cancer treatment.
NEW YORK, Dec 28 - AEterna Zentaris Inc : * AEterna Zentaris inc stock up 3.7 percent premarket in New York
- Aeterna Zentaris Announces Dismissal of Class Action Lawsuit
- Aeterna Zentaris: Encouraging Final Data for Phase 1 Portion of Ongoing Phase 1/2 Trial with Zoptarelin Doxorubicin (AEZS-108) in Prostate Cancer Reported at ASCO
- Aeterna Zentaris: Posters to be Presented on Phase 1 and Phase 2 Trials with AEZS-108 in Prostate and Breast Cancer at Upcoming ASCO Meeting
- Aeterna Zentaris Announces "At-the-Market" Issuance Program
- Aeterna Zentaris to Present at Upcoming Bloom Burton & Co. Healthcare Investor Conference in Toronto
- Aeterna Zentaris Announces Election of Directors at its Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Aeterna Zentaris Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial and Operating Results
- Aeterna Zentaris to Announce First Quarter 2013 Financial and Operating Results on May 7, 2013 and Hold Annual Shareholders Meeting on May 8, 2013
- Aeterna Zentaris Newly Appointed CEO, David A. Dodd, to Host Introductory Analyst and Investor Conference Call on Thursday, April 25, 2013
- Aeterna Zentaris Announces Transfer of Manufacturing Rights Related to Cetrotide® to Merck KGaA