American Financial Group Inc (AFG.N)
29 Sep 2016
Wed, Aug 17 2016
* American financial group, inc. Increases annual dividend by 12%; eleventh consecutive year of dividend increases
* American Financial Group, Inc. Announces second quarter results
* National Interstate will pay co an amount equal to $13.5 million if merger terminated Source text: (http://bit.ly/2abEn9T) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* American Financial Group Inc enters into merger agreement with National Interstate; announces preliminary second quarter 2016 results
* American Financial Group, Inc. reports 51.2% stake in National Interstate Corp as of July 6, 2016 - SEC Filing Source text - http://bit.ly/29Oz94w Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
BRIEF-American Financial increases offer to acquire public minority stake in National Interstate to $32 per share
* Says proposed transaction will not be subject to a financing condition
* American Financial Group - on June 24, its unit Great American increased price of its earlier proposal to acquire National Interstate Corp by $0.75 to $30.75 per share Source: (http://1.usa.gov/28XQl7G ) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Entered into a credit agreement with Bank Of America, N.A., as administrative agent - SEC filing
BRIEF-National Interstate National announces retention of financial advisor to review proposal by American Financial Group Inc
* National Interstate Corporation announces retention of financial advisor to review proposal by American Financial Group, Inc.
BRIEF-National Interstate announces formation of special committee to review proposal by American Financial Group
* National Interstate Corporation announces formation of special committee to review proposal by American Financial Group, Inc.
- 10 Of 30 Follower Fave Dogs Survive Dividend Safety Check
- 9 Dividend Increases: August 15-19, 2016
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 8/18/16: L.B. Foster, Compass Diversified, Cavium
- Dividend Contenders: 26 Increases Expected By The End Of October
- The Worst Stock... Ever
- Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc.: A New Titan In A Niche Insurance Market?