News: Aflac Inc (AFL.N)
6 Dec 2013
Wed, Sep 25 2013
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Aflac Inc.'s (Aflac) 'A ' long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and the 'AA-' Insurance Financial Strength (IFS) ratings of Aflac's insurance subsidiaries. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A complete list of rating actions appears at the end of this release. Key Ratings Drivers The affirmation of Aflac's ratings reflects the company's strong, steady earnings, leverage ratios that
- Life insurer Aflac Inc , which counts on Japan for almost 80 percent of its business, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, driven by higher premium growth in its Japanese unit.
* Expects 3rd-qtr profit/share $1.41-$1.51 vs. est. $1.53
July 30 - Life insurer Aflac Inc reported a 84 percent rise in second-quarter profit, helped by strong revenue growth in its Japanese unit.
- My Income Portfolio Of 30: 2nd Half Of 2013 Review
- Which Is Best: DRIP Or Collect And Invest?
- Aflac: Still Cheap Despite The Recent Price Run-Up
- S&P 500 Best Dividend Stocks According To Buffett Principles
- Dividend Aristocrats: Investing In The Best While Reducing Risk
- Aflac: An Attractive, 'Buffettesque' Investment
- Aflac Incorporated To Present At The Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference 2013
- NYSE, OTC and Nasdaq Companies Webcast to Online Investors: December 5th at RetailInvestorConferences.com
- Before the Bell Scans: Itau Unibanco Holding S.A., Aflac Inc., Healthcare Trust of America Inc., and Bank Of Nova Scotia
- Aflac Incorporated to Webcast, Live, at RetailInvestorConferences.com on December 5, 2013
- Financial Companies Report Growth Through Recognitions, Rankings, and Corporate Announcements - Research Report on Progressive, BB&T, AFLAC, STT, and Validus
- Aflac Incorporated Board Of Directors Increases Shares Authorized For Repurchase
- Aflac Incorporated To Present At The Citi Global Financial Conference 2013
- Updated Financial Results, Declared Dividends, Prestigious Accolades, and Company Announcements - Research Report on AFLAC, Health Care REIT, Willis Group, Unum, and Brown & Brown
- Today's Research: Itau Unibanco Holding S.A., AFLAC Inc., Healthcare Trust of America Inc., and The Bank of Nova Scotia
- Aflac Incorporated Announces Third Quarter Results, Affirms 2013 Operating EPS Objective, Provides 2014 Operating EPS Growth Objective, Increases 2013 and 2014 Share Repurchase Targets, Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend 5.7%