News: AF AB (AFb.ST)
Thu, Nov 21 2013
DUBAI - Gulf buyers are nearing decisions to buy more current generation fighter jets, but the buzz at the Dubai Airshow was about Lockheed Martin Corp's radar-evading F-35 fighter - a plane not yet operational and not even on display there.
WASHINGTON - Lockheed Martin Corp and the Pentagon on Tuesday said they reached an agreement for 71 more F-35 fighter jets, with lower pricing allowing the U.S. government to buy all the planes it had planned despite budget cuts that took effect in March.
WASHINGTON - Lockheed Martin Corp and the Pentagon have reached agreement on orders for the next two batches of F-35 fighter jets, a deal worth over $7 billion, a person briefed on the discussions told Reuters on Monday.
ROME - Italy's cash-strapped government plans to go ahead with purchasing 90 Lockheed Martin F-35 fighter jets, Defense Minister Mario Mauro said on Tuesday, ahead of a vote that risks splitting the ruling coalition.
- ÅF AB: Clarification 11-12-2013
- ÅF AB Interim Report January - September 2013
- Nominations Committee for ÅF
- ÅF expands further in Norway with the acquisition of Kåre Hagen
- ÅF recruits Nyamko Sabuni as Sustainability Director
- ÅF wins a major order with Volvo Cars
- ÅF AB: Subscription for the 2013 Employee Convertible Debenture Program is now completed
- ÅF AB Interim Report January - June 2013
- New strategic initiatives at ÅF
- Report from ÅFs annual general shareholders meeting April 26, 2013