News: AGCO Corp (AGCO.K)
24 May 2013
Tue, Dec 11 2012
* Expects 2013 revenue to increase 3 percent to 5 percent
Dec 11 - AGCO Corp : * Expects to develop 11 new tractors in 2013, upgrade 10 models, CEO says * Plans to develop 3 new combines in 2013, upgrade 6 models, CEO says * Says capital expenditures will peak around $425 million in 2014 * Says considering paying out a dividend * Says will limit any dvidend and buyback to u.s. cash flow * Expects North American tractor market to be flat in 2013 * Expects South American tractor market to grow 5 percent to 10 percent in 2013 * Expects w
- Farming equipment maker AGCO Corp forecast a 2013 profit mostly above Wall Street's expectations, citing growing sales in South America.
Dec 11 - Farming equipment maker AGCO Corp forecast a 2013 profit mostly above Wall Street's expectations, citing growing sales in South America.
- AGCO to Present at the 2013 J.P. Morgan Diversified Industries Conference
- AGCO Announces Three-Year, $42 Million Expansion of Minnesota Facility
- AGCO Reports First Quarter Results
- AGCO Announces Quarterly Dividend
- AGCO Announces 2013 First Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Today's Technical View on Chicago Bridge & Iron, Quanta Services, Manitowoc, and AGCO Corp.
- SHI and AGCO Collaborate to Win
- StockCall Study on Manitowoc, AGCO Corp., GrafTech Intl., ABB Ltd., and Capstone Turbine
- Farming Optimism & Sustainable Solutions Foster Long-Term Growth - Research Report on Caterpillar, John Deere, AGCO, CNH Global and Lindsay
- AGCO to Present at the 2013 Barclays Industrial Select Conference