Ageas SA (AGES.BR)
Wed, Jul 26 2017
PARIS BNP Paribas is to expand further in Italy by buying full control of CARGEAS from insurer Ageas, as the French bank looks to step up cross-selling of products in Italy, where the business has been impacted by a recession.
PARIS, July 26 BNP Paribas is to expand further in Italy by buying full control of CARGEAS from insurer Ageas, as the French bank looks to step up cross-selling of products in Italy, where the business has been impacted by a recession.
* DIVESTMENT IS EXPECTED TO GENERATE A CAPITAL GAIN OF APPROXIMATELY EUR 75 MILLION FOR AGEAS
BRIEF-Ageas announces Felix Giorgetti and AG Real Estate sign 30-year agreement to develop Goodyear’s global innovation center and office buildings
* FELIX GIORGETTI AND AG REAL ESTATE SIGN 30-YEAR DESIGN, BUILD, FINANCE AND MAINTAIN AGREEMENT TO DEVELOP GOODYEAR’S GLOBAL INNOVATION CENTER AND OFFICE BUILDINGS
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, June 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says that Ageas SA/NV's (Ageas) 'A' Long-Term Issue Default Rating (IDR) is not affected by the Amsterdam Court of Appeal's ruling on the agreement between Ageas and its claimant organisations. Ageas announced on 16 June 2017 that the Amsterdam Court of Appeal did not make the settlement reached between Ageas and the claimant organisations on 14 March 2016 binding for all eligible Fortis shareholder
BRIEF-Ageas says Amsterdam court of appeal issued an interim decision in relation to Fortis settlement
* Ageas sa says Amsterdam court of appeal issued an interim decision in relation to request made by ageas to Fortis settlement
* Q1 INSURANCE NET RESULT UP 11% TO EUR 222 MILLION VERSUS EUR 201 MILLION
BRIEF-Ageas announces additional 100 mln euro negative impact on FY net result after Ogden rate decision
* Ageas announces post-closing adjustment following final decision on the Ogden rate
* Says obtains patent for its AB-Fortis iron food supplement in South Africa
* Ag real estate acquires the company holding the long-term lease rights to the IT Tower in Brussels Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)