Agfa Gevaert NV (AGFB.BR)
20 Jan 2017
FRANKFURT, Nov 9 A deal with Agfa-Gevaert would help CompuGroup Medical build much-needed scale in its business making software for hospital management, CompuGroup's finance chief said on Wednesday.
* Q3 revenue of 625 million euros ($700.69 million) versus 661 million euros year ago
BRIEF-CompuGroup Medical SE says Agfa-Gevaert NV board resolved to enter non-exclusive discussions with co
* CompuGroup Medical SE - confirms continued discussions with Agfa-Gevaert NV
* Shares in Agfa jump 6 pct, CompuGroup down 3.7 pct (Adds share prices, analyst comment)
FRANKFURT, Oct 28 German medical software company CompuGroup Medical said it was in early talks to buy Belgian graphics group Agfa-Gevaert, confirming a media report.
* Says it has been approached by Compugroup Medical SE ("Compugroup") who has indicated an interest in a potential acquisition
* Agfa-Gevaert NV considers closing its offset printing plate factory in Vallese, Italy
BRUSSELS, Aug 25 Belgian graphics group Agfa-Gevaert said on Thursday it was on track to meet its 2016 guidance, after improved profitability in its printing business boosted margins in the April-June quarter.
* Q2 revenue 645 million euros ($727.11 million) versus 691 million euros year ago