Alamos Gold Inc (AGI.TO)
27 Mar 2017
Thu, Jan 26 2017
* Intends on using net proceeds of offering and existing cash to repay all of its outstanding $315 million senior secured yield notes
* Files for common stock shelf of up to $257.5 million - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2kunv78) Further company coverage:
* Underwriters agreed to purchase, on a bought deal basis, 31.5 million common shares of company at a price of US$7.95 per common share
* Alamos achieves 2016 production guidance and provides 2017 outlook
* Says expect strong free cash flow growth in q4 and into 2017
* Alamos reports third quarter 2016 results and provides exploration update at La Yaqui
* Alamos Gold Inc - purchase of 25.3 million common shares of Corex Gold Corp.
* Entered into a subscription agreement to issue 25.3 million common shares to Alamos Gold Inc. at a price of $0.10 per share
* Construction for Phase I development of La Yaqui mineral reserve seen to start later this year with initial production on track for mid-2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Gold: The Fundamentals Don't Matter?
- Resource Sector Digest: Fundamentals Matter
- Alamos Gold And Ağı Dağı: Optimistic Costs And Unwarranted Assumptions
- Alamos Gold's (AGI) CEO John McCluskey on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Resource Sector Digest: Gold At $1230/oz, What's Next?
- Resource Sector Digest: A New Flavor Of Country Risk