Alamos Gold Inc (AGI.TO)
25 Oct 2016
Fri, Oct 21 2016
* Alamos Gold Inc - purchase of 25.3 million common shares of Corex Gold Corp.
* Entered into a subscription agreement to issue 25.3 million common shares to Alamos Gold Inc. at a price of $0.10 per share
* Construction for Phase I development of La Yaqui mineral reserve seen to start later this year with initial production on track for mid-2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Qtrly operating revenues $120.1 million versus $71.2 million
* Alamos gold has indicated that it intends to exercise its participation right in full to maintain pro-rata interest in Aurico in connection with offering.
* Is on track to achieve full year production guidance of between 370,000 and 400,000 ounces of gold
- Resource Sector Digest: How Do You Like Your Money To Be Spent? A Look At Corporate Governance
- Resource Sector Digest: Gold Drops - Excellent
- Aurico Metals: Top Gold Stock To Own For Rest Of 2016
- Newmarket Gold And Kirkland Lake: A Shiny New Powerhouse?
- Top 5 Silver Stocks For 2016: An Update
- Silver Miners' Q2 2016 Fundamentals