Allergan plc (AGN)
24 Aug 2016
Tue, Aug 16 2016
BOSTON Carl Icahn, the octogenarian investor whose stock investments still create a buzz on Wall Street nearly 50 years after he first got into the business, made a new bet on Allergan, a new filing shows.
* Greenlight Capital Inc dissolves share stake in Allergan Plc
* Omega Advisors takes 1.49 million shares stake in Nabors Industries Ltd - SEC filing
* Omega Advisors Inc Ups Share Stake In Allergan Plc By 19.6 Pct To 671,212
* Appaloosa LP ups share stake in Allergan Plc to 1.3 Mln from 279,109 Shares - SEC filing
* Allergan to acquire eye care company Forsight Vision5 adding Peri-Ocular Ring Technology to company's leading portfolio of innovative eye health products
Allergan Plc's chief executive officer said on Monday he is not interested in using the drugmaker's cash pile for big deals, one week after selling its generics business for $40.5 billion.
Aug 8 Allergan Plc's chief executive officer said on Monday he is not interested in using the drugmaker's cash pile for big deals, one week after selling its generics business for $40.5 billion.
* Allergan reports strong second quarter 2016 continuing operations performance with net revenues of $3.7 billion
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update
- The Airline Group Is In Pain - Cramer's Lightning Round (8/22/16)
- Pfizer Pays Up
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: Will Medivation Ignite Takeover Wave? Is Acadia Next? Valeant's Saga Continues.
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update