News: Allergan plc (AGN)
28 Apr 2016
Thu, Apr 21 2016
* Allergan acquires topical dermatology company Topokine Therapeutics adding non-invasive fat reduction development program
U.S. drugmaker Pfizer Inc and Ireland-based Allergan Plc walked away from their $160 billion merger on Wednesday, a major win for President Barack Obama, who has been pushing to curb deals in which companies move overseas to cut taxes. | Video
* Under terms of agreement, Heptares will receive an upfront payment of $125 million
* Baa3 rating reflects allergan's significant scale and good diversity by therapeutic area and product Source text for Eikon: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.64 pct, S&P 1.05 pct, Nasdaq 1.59 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.2 pct, S&P 0.5 pct, Nasdaq 1 pct (Updates to after Fed minutes)
April 6 U.S. drugmaker Pfizer Inc and Ireland-based Allergan Plc walked away from their $160 billion merger on Wednesday, a major win for President Barack Obama, who has been pushing to curb deals in which companies move overseas to cut taxes.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.39 pct, S&P 0.65 pct, Nasdaq 1.02 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
Democratic presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders on Wednesday cheered the end of U.S. drugmaker Pfizer Inc's $160 billion merger with Ireland-based Allergan Plc .
April 6 Democratic presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders on Wednesday cheered the end of U.S. drugmaker Pfizer Inc's $160 billion merger with Ireland-based Allergan Plc.
- Celgene Reports Q1, Lowers EPS Guidance A Little: Analysis
- Allergan Moving Up
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: Sarepta Plunges On Ad Comm Decision, Novartis To Be Player In M&A? Spotlight On Exelixis
- Perrigo: Buy On The Drop?
- Pfizer Needs To Be Aggressive With M&A Strategies, Or Else
- Biotech: The Train Has Left The Station
- Allergan Presents Data at the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) Annual Meeting in Seattle
- Allergan Breaks Ground on $200 Million Waco Facility Expansion
- Allergan Acquires Topical Dermatology Company Topokine Therapeutics Adding Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Development Program
- Allergan to Host First Quarter 2016 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
- Covered Call Alerts For Chevron, Skechers, Allergan, Biogen and NXP Semiconductors Released By InvestorsObserver
- American CryoStem Appoints Nobel Prize Nominee and One of the Leading Stem Cell Experts Vincent C. Giampapa, M.D. to Its Medical and Scientific Advisory Board
- Allergan Announces 10 Presentations on Chronic Migraine, Upper and Lower Limb Spasticity and Alzheimer's Disease at the American Academy of Neurology Meeting in Vancouver
- Allergan Reinforces Commitment to Anti-Infective Innovation with 20 Abstracts Highlighted at ECCMID 2016
- Allergan and Heptares Announce Global R&D and Commercialization Partnership for Novel Treatments in Alzheimer's and Other Neurological Disorders<4565.T>
- Allergan Reiterates Strong Standalone Growth Profile and Strategy Following Termination of Pfizer Transaction